Chapter 84

Chapter 84 Wen Chu looked at Ji Hanyan: "Are you sure?"

Ji Hanyan opened his lips, wanting to say something, but before he could make a sound, he closed his mouth again, with a tangled and awkward expression.

Wen Chu stood there and waited without saying a word.

After a while, Ji Hanyan gritted his teeth, and said in an extremely unhappy tone: "Then go if you want."

Wen Chu sighed, according to this person's temper, he didn't say "who cares about you here" The words were good, and he lifted his foot and walked towards the door.

Seeing his movements, Ji Hanyan panicked, and stretched out his hand to hold him at a loss.

Wen Chu stopped and looked at Ji Hanyan in puzzlement.

"I..." Ji Hanyan didn't seem to have expected his actions, but he didn't want to let go after he came to his senses. The temperature of the skin penetrated into the palm of his hand through the fabric, and the strange feeling spread all the way up, making people itchy. He His face was a little pale, "Are you leaving now? It's already very late now, and we have to wait a few days before everything is settled."

"I'm going out to buy some clothes," Wen Chu said, "I can't keep wearing them all the time." Yours."

Ji Hanyan said: "I don't mind you wearing my clothes."

"But I do." Wen Chu said.

Ji Hanyan looked at him silently for a while, and slowly loosened the strength in his hand.

Wen Chu rubbed the sore wrist held by Ji Hanyan, and suddenly asked, "Do you want to go together?"

Ji Hanyan was stunned, as if he couldn't believe it.

Wen Chu asked again: "Do you want to go together?"

Ji Hanyan finally recovered and nodded hurriedly.

The original owners usually don't go to buy clothes by themselves. Their clothes are all arranged by the Rui Palace. Naturally, Wen Chu couldn't find out where to buy them from his memory. In the huge capital city, he couldn't even tell the east, west, north, south, let alone other things.

He originally wanted to find someone to accompany him so that he could lead the way.

But it was the wrong person.

Ji Hanyan's clothes are usually made of precious cloth that was rewarded, and then carefully tailored by the tailors in the house. The style is novel and comfortable to wear, which cannot be bought in the market at all.

Besides, it's not his turn to worry about such things.

Wen Chu looked at Ji Hanyan, and regretted letting him come out with him. If he knew it, he would have brought his servants with him. Ordinary people should know something about it. Wouldn't it be nice for the two of them to buy some clothes and eat together?

regret.

Ji Hanyan probably understood the meaning in Wen Chu's gaze, he pursed his lower lip, looked around, and suddenly said: "Wait for me a while."

Wen Chu watched Ji Hanyan walk to the side of the road, hesitated for a while, Then slowly and slowly stretched out his hand to stop a passerby.

But this person has never done this kind of thing before, probably because of his identity, he was a little embarrassed, just raised his hand a little, and the person who wanted to stop him walked past him mercilessly.