Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Did you hear any sound?

    But Pei Yuli didn't really keep all the elixirs, they were Chi Qi's lifeblood, no matter how arbitrary he was, he still had to show some face when he didn't commit a crime.

    When Chi Qi delivered those things in person, he took a little of each.

    Chi Qi looked at Pei Yuli's actions with a distressed expression, but still couldn't help asking: "I don't know why Your Majesty wants so many pills all of a sudden?"

    Pei Yuli picked and picked the pills with good quality Come over, after hearing his question, he raised his head lightly and glanced at him.

    Chi Qi complained in his heart, and he didn't want to stay here for a moment longer: "Your Majesty will be sent back after you have chosen. I have other things to do, so I will leave first."

    After Chi Qi left, Pei Yuli moved Without stopping, he said calmly, "Still coming out?"

    As soon as the words finished, a smiling young man jumped off the beams of the roof and landed lightly in front of Pei Yuli: "Your Majesty."

    Pei Yuli didn't look at him: "Why are you running away from me?"

    Chi Er paced beside him with his hands behind his back, scrutinizing the table full of pills, then glanced at the serious Pei Yuli, and asked gossipingly He asked, "Who is this for?"

    Chi Er and Pei Yuli were about the same age, they grew up together in the Demon Realm, and they were both very talented sons of heaven. The other party can say a lot more than others.

    However, their personalities are completely different, one is cold as hell, the other is lively, but in Pei Yuli's eyes, he only thinks this person is cheap.

    The movements in Pei Yuli's hands paused, and he raised his eyes to look at Chi Er: "Are you busy?"

    "Yo Yo Yo," Chi Er smiled evilly, and asked fearlessly, "Obviously even the shadow of Wu Lijian is too busy." I didn’t meet him, but I wanted to take the charge to help you rescue that master from prison?”

    “No,” Pei Yuli said coldly, “Let those people know that Wuli Sword is in my hand. They don't dare to attack the Demon Realm decisively, so why don't they want such benefits."

    "Well," Chi Er raised his chin, "What about these? I haven't seen anyone who can seriously injure you. What do you need so many pills for?"

    Pei Yuli was silent for a moment, and he said: "He put The Elder's Order was given to me, and others will help me, just go back."

    Chi Er suddenly laughed out loud, shaking his head, seeing that Pei Yuli wanted to hit him.

    He suppressed a smile and said, "Why didn't I know that Tangtang Mozun is still a person who will repay his kindness?"

    Pei Yuli's face became darker and darker: "If you are free, go find Wu Lijian with Chi Si, don't hang around here As if he didn't hear it ,

    Chi Er leaned over meanly and said, "How about I help you deliver these pills? Let me see what my sister-in-law looks like..."

    Before he finished speaking, The evil spirit that was as black as substance rushed towards him. Chi Er was startled when he realized that he was playing big games, and ran away without saying a word after smearing oil on his feet.

    Pei Yuli was the only one left in the room, and he was still thinking about Chi Er's unfinished sentence just now.

    What sister... son?