Chapter 142

Chapter 142 Today is Berias' wedding

Even Yize himself would only dare to sleep in the same room with someone at most, and he only thought about that kind of thing in his mind.

Even when he was beaten to death, he didn't expect to be cut off by a young boy whom he had just met for a day.

Lian Yize laughed out of anger, turned his head to look at the corner of the table, and twirled his fingertips.

Sheng Yun didn't know what he said wrong, so he shrank his head.

"And then?" Lian Yize asked in a cold voice.

Sheng Yun said: "Then I brought him here to apply for the right to use citizenship for Phil, but those people said that we pretended to be someone else and wanted to arrest us.

" ", and didn't want to see him for a second: "Go out."

"What are you asking him to do?" Wen Chu, who had been silent all this time, finally spoke up, but he was defending others, "Lian Yize! To my friend Have a better attitude!"

As soon as he opened his mouth, Lian Yize's heart beat violently, and his fingers clenched tightly.

Sheng Yun bravely approached, and said very seriously: "Mr. Congressman, although I don't know the grievances between you, but Phil is a very good person, maybe there is some misunderstanding." Lian Yize was stunned for a while

, He pressed the back of the chair and leaned back a little bit, and after a while he said inexplicably: "Grudges?"

He laughed again, tilted his head and leaned over slightly, looking at Wen Chu and asked softly: "There is something wrong between us." What kind of grievance?"

Sheng Yun was also confused when he heard what Yize said, scratching his head a little bit at a loss.

Wen Chu pursed his lips and looked away, then gradually lowered his eyes and did not speak.

Lian Yize moved closer, with a casual tone, but what he said could scare a person to death: "Does the grievance refer to the fact that I kissed you that day?" His voice was neither loud nor soft, but it was enough to make

people Everyone around could hear it clearly.

"..."

Sheng Yun took a few steps back in shock, his face was full of astonishment, he stared at the guards next to him in disbelief.

Wen Chu's eyes widened in an instant. He didn't expect this person to bring it up so bluntly, and turned to look at Lian Yize: "You..." "

What am I?" Lian Yize interrupted him, counting the words carefully. Every thing, "Don't contact me first when you come here, live with someone else, don't answer my phone, you know..." He paused, and after a few

seconds, he still gritted his teeth and said, "You know I have Are you worried?"

Wen Chu started: "It's a lie."

"How can I be a lie?" Lian Yize caught a glimpse of Wen Chu's white neck that was empty.

Wen Chu snorted: "If you're really worried about me, this month..."

His words stopped suddenly, Wen Chu felt a little weird, angry and uncomfortable because others didn't care enough about him, and made all kinds of willful behaviors .

"Have you received the envelope?" Lian Yize asked.

Wen Chu suppressed his random thoughts, and said in a low voice, "Got it."