Chapter 20

Chapter 20 My heart seemed to be scratched by something.

    When Wen Chu woke up, he found himself lying in the ward of a private nursing home.

    His memory still stays at the cabin in the forest, he only remembers that there was a huge energy fluctuation behind him when he turned and left, and he didn't know anything after that.

    There were only him and Jiang Yuzhou there, and it was self-evident who emitted the energy fluctuations. But what puzzled Wen Chu was how the people in the small world could produce such a large energy fluctuation, which could directly affect the stability of the world.

    He looked at the somewhat familiar ceiling, then turned his head, and as expected, he saw a familiar figure.

    The curtains and lights were not turned on in the room, and the room was a little dark. Jiang Yuzhou was sitting in the shadow next to him, motionless, his eyes were not focused, like a doll with no breath, only after seeing Wen Chu woke up, there was a little vitality in his eyes.

    "Awake?" Jiang Yuzhou stood up and poured a glass of warm water, supported him with one hand, and then passed the water glass to Wen Chu's mouth, "Drink some water."

    Wen Chu looked at Jiang Yuzhou without moving: "How long have I been asleep?" ?”

    Jiang Yuzhou had no choice but to put the water glass aside: “It’s been a day. You fainted at the time, I brought you back here, and the doctor said there was nothing wrong with it.”

    Since his fainting was caused by energy fluctuations, by virtue of The level of medical care in this world will definitely not be found out.

    Wen Chu looked at his blue eyes and tired face, hesitated for a while and asked, "Have you not slept all this time?"

    Actually, there is no need to ask, the answer is obvious.

    Jiang Yuzhou looked down at him, reached out to caress the back of his head, and held him in his arms, preventing him from seeing him.

    At the beginning of the smell, he smelled a little smoke, not strong, but pierced his nasal cavity a little bit, which made him feel a little uncomfortable.

    The uneasiness and tension that had accumulated since Wen Chu fainted finally erupted at this moment: "Why did I faint? The doctor said there was nothing wrong, but why did I faint? Why? There is obviously nothing wrong..."

    Wen Chu didn't move, he remembered that when he was hospitalized because of a stomach problem, Jiang Yuzhou also looked like this, the man seemed to guard him all night, but he didn't say anything. Only asked him the next day if he wanted to go home.

    My heart seemed to be scratched by something.

    Stuffed in Jiang Yuzhou's arms, he said: "I'm fine."

    Jiang Yuzhou's voice suddenly stopped, and he said, "I'm sorry.

    " Wen Chu pressed deeply into his body, and his whole body was filled with uncontrollable anxiety.

    Wen Chu thought he would explode, but he didn't expect the man to calm down suddenly, but his voice trembled imperceptibly: "Is it because of me?"

    "No." Wen Chu said, "It's none of your business. "

    Jiang Yuzhou didn't speak, just hugged him like that. After a while, he bent down and held Wen Chu's face in his hands.

    It was the first time for Wen Chu to be watched so closely, and he blinked his eyes uneasily, feeling a little nervous in his heart. Before he said anything, Jiang Yuzhou suddenly stepped forward and kissed him softly between his brows.