Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Calling from Lin Chengchao.

    Wen Chu stood there for a while, but finally couldn't help laughing. Jiang Yuzhou leaned against the door, looking at him and smiling.

    In front of it is an ice skating rink, and the three vertical sides and the top of the head are surrounded by transparent glass. Wen Chu could see the towering trees around, the swaying and dancing leaves, and looking up, there were endless white clouds.

    It seems that you can touch it as soon as you reach out.

    Jiang Yuzhou said: "Winter is the best thing to see here. When it snows, the surrounding area will be covered with a vast expanse of white, and occasionally a few patches of green will be exposed."

    Wen Chu thought for a while and said, "It should be good when it rains."

    The raindrops slapped on the glass, fainted in a circle, and then fell slowly. While listening to the quiet sound of rain, they slid freely and happily on the ice under their feet.

    It seems to be one with nature.

    "I think so too," Jiang Yuzhou was very satisfied with the fact that the two had the same views and aesthetics, "The weather forecast says it will rain today."

    Wen Chu turned his head to look at Jiang Yuzhou: "I didn't expect you to be able to skate."

    "What's the matter?" It’s hard, I participated in competitions and won prizes when I was young.” Jiang Yuzhou walked up to him and said with a smile, “Would you like to try?”

    “But I can’t.”

    Jiang Yuzhou pushed him on the chair next to him and said, “I teach You."

    Wen Chu looked up at the skates on the opposite wall, they were of different colors, and they didn't look cheap, so he asked, "Are these all yours?"

    "No," Jiang Yuzhou said, "there's still half of them. It's yours."

    Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, and then realized that the size of their feet were the same, he kicked Jiang Yuzhou's calf, and said with a smile, "It's a foul."

    Jiang Yuzhou turned around and walked over there. Before facing the wall, say: "Choose one you like."

    "Whatever," Wen Chu bent down to take off his shoes, "I won't pick one."

    Jiang Yuzhou took a pair of white skates and other equipment, then walked up to Wen Chu, squatted down and pressed his ankle, and was about to help him take off his socks.

    Wen Chu only enjoyed this kind of treatment when he was a child when he couldn't do it. He was taken aback: "I'll do it myself."

    Jiang Yuzhou didn't listen to him, grabbed the person and refused to let go, and then forcefully took off his socks When he got down, Wen Chu couldn't help trembling as his cold fingers brushed across the smooth instep.

    He put Wen Chu's socks aside, and then put on long cotton socks for him.

    Wen Chu looked down at Jiang Yuzhou who put on the skates for him, with his hands on his sides, he was a little at a loss for this man's attack for the first time, and had no strength to resist.

    A question suddenly popped up in his heart, he asked: "Has anyone else been here?"

    Jiang Yuzhou said: "Yes."

    Wen Chu blinked, and after a few seconds he said: "Oh."

    Jiang Yuzhou Lowering his head, hearing this unhappy response, he laughed silently.     After helping people put on their shoes, he asked unhurriedly