Chapter 31

I will solve the rest of Chapter 31.

    When Wen Chu saw these reactions, he knew he had guessed right.

    Marriage in the dark is something that is explicitly prohibited by the Zongzhen sect. Once discovered, it will be severely punished immediately. These rural peasants have always made offerings to everyone in the Zongzhen sect as gods, and basically no one dares to challenge them like this.

    But strict to strict, there are always people who are desperately trying to get some cracks out of this system, and let out the naked greed and black heart inside.

    Then do some good deeds, add some unreal merits to yourself, so as to cover up the bad deeds you have done, and pray that you will not be found and punished.

    If it wasn't for He Xiaoqing's dissatisfaction with Huagui, this kind of thing might have been hidden from the past.

    Wen Chu rubbed the center of his brows, feeling that the surroundings were very oppressive. He waved his hand at Pei Yuli, and walked out of the yard without saying a word.

    He Xiaoqing's father wanted to catch up and explain, but when Pei Yuli heard the footsteps, he turned and glanced at him. The old man didn't know what he saw, and he backed away tremblingly.

    Wen Chu wrote down the ins and outs of the incident on the paper pigeon, and then asked Lu Qi to report back with the sword alone, so as not to delay the task completion time limit.

    Pei Yuli walked up to him, and asked, "Why do you think it's a ghost marriage?"

    Wen Chu looked at the dilapidated tile-roofed house in front of him, and said, "Do you still remember the fire when we first entered Liu's house?"

    Pei Yuli Li is not stupid, after hearing this sentence, he immediately understood the twists and turns.

    The fire was not small, and it didn't happen in a barn or warehouse where no one lived. And they went quite late, usually when they returned to the room after dinner, but there were no casualties.

    Either the Liu family was too lucky, or He Xiaoqing didn't intend to kill anyone at all, but just to serve as a scary warning.

    Yang Qi is the easiest to absorb when people are afraid. Absorbing an appropriate amount of Yang Qi will not kill a person, it will only shorten a person's lifespan.

    The hatred in that cry last night was not fake, Wen Chu still felt dizzy thinking about it now, with such a big resentment, then the Liu family must have done something bad to her.

    This was also the beginning of Wenchu's speculation and suspicion.

    In addition to the betrothal gifts that Liu Jiang said, if Liu Jiang didn't want to give so much, no one could force him. Then these things may not be just "betrothal gifts", but a compensation. The compensation was paid to He Xiaoqing's family, which weakened some of her grievances, so that she would not be killed.

    And this compensation is carried out at the wedding. So everything points to the wedding.

    There is also the information Lu Qi sent him and the final result, it is not difficult to guess the truth behind it.

    After Lu Qi received the letter, he probably started rushing to the sect. When he told the sect the truth, someone would naturally deal with it.

    But judging from the efficiency of the Zongzhen sect, it is estimated that it will have to wait until tomorrow.

    Now that the matter has been resolved, Wen Chu wanted to release He Xiaoqing to save her. But then I thought it was still daytime, and the evil spirit was afraid of the sun, so I couldn't let it out. So he and Pei Yuli found an inn to rest for a while, and we'll talk about these things later in the evening.