Chapter 92

Chapter 92 How do you explain this to the emperor?

    Wen Chu slowly went through what he said in his mind again, he looked out of the window, because his vision was not very clear because of the poison, he could only vaguely see a little bit of white in the dark night: "Is it snowing outside?" "

    It's under," Ji Hanyan kept looking at him, "I just stepped on the snow."

    "No wonder it's so cold." Wen Chu paused and said again, "I can't see it."

    He was covered with a thick cover quilt, wearing clothes for two, and there is a heater in the room, but still feel cold, the cold radiating from the bones.

    Ji Hanyan reached out and touched his cheek, it was icy cold, like a piece of cold jade that was never warm under the sun.

    He was just about to take off another coat and put it on Wen Chu, but Wen Chu suddenly grabbed his wrist, and pressed his cold face against his hand again.

    "It's useless to wear thicker clothes." Wen Chu looked into his eyes, bent his fingers slightly, and his voice was a bit vague, "You can warm me up."

    Ji Hanyan's breath stagnated, and when he met Shang Wenchu's gaze, The dark eyes illuminated by the moonlight also brought a little light. He tried his best to restrain his emotions: "...Okay."

    Wen Chu smiled lightly.

    Ji Hanyan's hand suddenly moved down a little, and the hot hand touched his neck and rubbed it lightly, as if it could completely circle the person in one go, and then went down along the corner of the clothes...

    Wen Chu was stunned, and waited until then When the slightly callused palm touched his chest, he suddenly came back to his senses, his pale face turned a little red, he hurriedly held his arm, and his breathing was a little short: "No, that's not what I meant," His voice became smaller and smaller, "Just warm your face and hands..."

    Ji Hanyan looked at him and asked, "Isn't this warm?"

    The heat on those hands seemed to be endless, like the whole body They all slowly warmed up, Wen Chu lowered his eyes and said, "It's warm, but it's not good."

    Ji Hanyan didn't want to take advantage of people's danger, so if Wen Chu said no, then he couldn't, he took his hand back, but pulled Wen Chu into his arms a little more, almost completely encircling the people, he said lightly "Yeah" "Then I'll wait for the day you agree."

    Feeling his temperature, Wen Chu slowly clenched his fingers together without saying anything.

    "Want to see the snow?" Ji Hanyan asked suddenly.

    Wen Chu was puzzled, and asked, "What do you mean? You want to take me out to see?" He hurriedly broke away from Ji Hanyan's arms, "No, what should I do if I'm found out?"

    He thought of something while talking, and frowned Mei pushed Ji Hanyan away with his hand without much strength: "You've stayed here long enough, it's too dangerous, leave now."

    Although Wen Chu wanted to make people stay here, his mind was a little confused, and what happened in front of him seemed to be far away from him. It seemed to be floating in a circle, but he also knew that if he stayed here and was discovered by King Rui, there would be serious consequences.

    He didn't want others to be in danger because of himself.

    Ji Hanyan held his hand that was messing around on his chest, and sighed, "You are like this, why do you want me to leave?"