Chapter 146

Chapter 146 is not a crime.

Seeing that Berias was speechless, Lian Yize continued: "But there is a solution."

Berias: "What..."

"I can destroy these evidences," Lian Yize said, " But there is a request."

Berias looked up at him.

Lian Yize said slowly: "Heart of the Ocean."

Berias laughed at himself after hearing these four words, Lian Yize directly exposed him without any evidence, instead he and himself have been arguing here for so long Time, as expected, was still for that mermaid.

The Heart of the Ocean...

Belias suddenly became less nervous than before, and couldn't stop scolding the person sitting opposite him in his heart. It's only a few days away, if Phil moves faster, in which round will Lian Yize show off his power in front of him now.

"In this way, you can avoid being imprisoned, and I can get what I want smoothly," Lian Yize said, "whatever you like, the prince." "The heart of the ocean is not

here now," Berias said, "It's been a while It will be in my hands in two days."

Even Yize didn't say a word, the expression on his face remained the same, and he didn't know whether he believed Berias' words or not.

Berias was inexplicably flustered.

After a while, Lian Yize lost interest and said, "Forget it, I'll just hand over these evidences to the prosecutor."

After he finished speaking, he stood up and left, walking towards the gate.

Belias panicked. He looked at Lian Yize's back and stood up suddenly: "Wait a minute."

Lian Yize stopped and turned around: "Changed your mind?"

Belias pressed the button. Press the button next to the table, and said to the guard who entered the room: "Ask Jared to bring the things here."

Lian Yize stood there and waited patiently.

Soon there was a knock on the door, and Jared walked up to Belias with an exquisite box in his hand: "Your Highness, what you want."

Lian Yize glanced at it.

With Jared by his side, Belias relaxed a lot. He took the box, bent down and sat on his seat, and said to Lian Yize: "The heart of the ocean has been brought, but... how can I be sure?" You won't expose me."

Lian Yize put his hands in his coat pocket, and said lazily, "I can destroy all the evidence in front of you." "How can I be sure that

you won't keep a backup?"

Lian Yize sneered: "You think I look like you?"

Belias lowered his head and smiled, turning the box in his hand casually, thinking for a long time before he said calmly: "But I still feel..." He slowly Raising his eyes slowly, he stared at Lian Yize with a snake-like gaze, "It's safer to be dead." There are no

extra people here, and they will have the final say on how Yize dies at that time, it's nothing more than a lot Fabricate a few false evidence.

As soon as the words were finished, Jared suddenly raised his hand, aiming the gun he had been wearing around his waist at Lian Yize.

But someone moved faster than him, and the assistant who followed Lian Yize took a step forward, and pressed the cold muzzle of the gun against Belias' forehead.