Chapter 81

Chapter 81

"It's too easy to play like this," Wen Chu looked at the target in front of him, "If they all hit the bull's-eye, it would be so boring." Hearing this,

Ji Hanyan said a few words to the person next to him, and it didn't take long for someone to bring it. Two long black straps. He handed Wen Chu a note: "Then blindfold." The

target was moved further away until the target surface almost shrunk to a small spot in the sight of the two, and at the same time changed its position slightly.

Wen Chu glanced at the direction of the target, lowered his head and tried to draw the longbow, made a rough estimate, then covered his eyes with a long belt: "One game will determine the outcome."

"Is your injury still not healed? "Ji Hanyan said, "I can give you a ring."

"Okay." Wen Chu said bluntly.

Ji Hanyan: "..."

Wen Chu didn't want to show any face in front of this person, anyway, don't waste the opportunity he sent you.

Ji Hanyan snorted coldly, and also covered his eyes, his palms seemed to be sweating a little, he squeezed it casually, and then pulled the longbow forcefully: "One game will determine the outcome." As

soon as the words fell, two arrows that left the string They shot together.

Wen Chu was actually a little hesitant at first.

Although he doesn't like this world, tasks are tasks after all, and it is impossible to follow his own wishes in everything. He is not a child, he has to learn to accept what he doesn't like.

What Wen Chu promised will definitely be done. So he thought about forcing himself, if he lost the game, then he would try to fit into this role, knowing the dignity and responsibility.

But he suddenly realized that he came from a different world, where such thoughts of feudal exploitation would never appear, and he came here just to find something, why should he abandon his original values ​​and integrate into such a role? big sacrifice.

And let him listen to others, to be loyal to others, to be loyal...

These two words made Wen Chu very unhappy, and the rebellion in his bones was suddenly aroused. Even if he is the son of more than 10,000 people, he still dares to resist. Anyway, there are no consequences that he dare not bear.

Ji Hanyan was about to take off the blindfold, but Wen Chu suddenly came over and grabbed his wrist: "Wait a minute."

The man's hands were icy cold, and he couldn't help frowning: "What's wrong?"

"If we draw What should I do?" Wen Chu asked.

Ji Hanyan was stunned for a moment: "Have you seen it?" He said and wanted to take off the blindfold again.

"Not yet, are you still wearing the blindfold?" Fearing that this person would not believe it, he held Ji Hanyan's wrist and lifted it up, touching his own blindfold.

The back of the hand slightly brushed across the cheek, and then touched the outline of the eyes.

Ji Hanyan withdrew his hand suddenly, and said in a cold voice: "What are you doing?"

Wen Chu was startled by his action, thinking that this person is really unpredictable, if it wasn't for fear that he wouldn't believe it, Wen Chu wouldn't bother to touch him .

Forget it, Wen Chu reminded himself of his identity again, he is the eldest son, and I am a little shadow guard, so I shouldn't and can't be worthy to touch him, and I will walk a hundred and eighty meters away from him in the future.