Chapter 155

Chapter 155 Finally, I wish you a pleasant journey.

"So, I'm going to take him back," Yan Li said with no expression on his face, "Is there any problem?"

Guan Lin swallowed, unable to recover from the relationship between the two of them. His emotions were like a roller coaster ride, he glanced at Wen Chu who was already asleep, his tongue was almost tied up: "But..."

Yan Li stepped over him and left straight away.

This is the longest time Yan Li has stayed outside the sacrificial place. Usually, he would go back directly after presiding over the sacrifice, but now the Operations Department invited someone here. He had no status, no confidence, and no right to drive him away. He also sent someone to quickly build a luxurious villa for the high priest to stay.

Yan Li hesitated for a while, but quietly took Wen Chu back.

As Guan Lin said, in the main world, the two had only met for a day, so it was indeed unreasonable in the eyes of others, but he couldn't help it.

The drunk man was very obedient, nestled in his arms without moving, Yan Li just looked down and felt his heart softened.

When leaving the last world, Wen Chu gradually became cold in his arms, and finally died slowly. This feeling was really heartbreaking. Yan Li felt the weight in his hands, and his arms were tense. , it seemed that all the nerves in the whole body gathered there, just to feel a little more of Wen Chu's temperature.

He seems to have found a lost and recovered treasure, and he just wants to take it back, hide it, and let him only watch and touch it every day.

But even though Wen Chu is completely drunk now, Yan Li still dare not do anything. At this time, the high priest seldom hesitated and felt inferior. Probably after experiencing so many small worlds, he realized how boring his life was to others, and so was his personality. He was a little unsure whether Wen Chu would like himself like this.

Wen Chu fell asleep until the next morning. He could have directly digested the alcohol in his body, but he was in a bad mood and would rather let himself get drunk.

So much so that when he just opened his eyes and looked at the unfamiliar scene in front of him, his dizzy head became even more confused.

He didn't seem to have seen this place...

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a shadow, and his body froze undetectably. Wen Chu stared at the unfamiliar ceiling above his head, blinked his eyes, and didn't know what to do.

The person next to him suddenly moved, and walked towards him step by step, his cold fingertips touched his temples, the place where the skin touched was cool and cool, and it also brought some light floral fragrance, which made the hangover brain Instantly refreshed.

Wen Chu blinked his eyelashes, and turned his head a little away: "I don't need to bother the high priest with such trivial matters."

Yan Li came out with him at that time, and Wen Chu knew without thinking that they both entered the same room. small world. And he had never seen Yan Li in the small world, so Wen Chu was more inclined to entrust Yan Li to someone in the small world just like him.

As for who the entrusted person is, Wen Chu didn't even think of going to the son of luck at first, because the price is a bit high after all. It's just that last night...he was drunk, but he didn't know anything.

The sudden change of identity still made him a little overwhelmed. What was even more sudden was that he had such a relationship with his immediate superior during his work and assignments without the knowledge of both of them.