Chapter 33

Chapter 33 How about you sleep with me?

    Lu Qi came back to his senses as soon as he was interrupted by someone. It's really embarrassing for such a big person to hold his master and cry to death.

    He picked up the herbal medicine that Pei Yuli had just brought back, and said, "Master, you eat first, and I'll make the medicine for you." He stood up randomly, blushing and ran away.

    Wen Chu looked at his back, thoughtfully holding a chopstick in his mouth.

    The body of the original owner is really not material for cultivating immortals. It is not easy to reach the golden core, and it will take a lot of time, energy and money to go up.

    But after all, it is cultivating immortals, it is difficult to make progress without someone who has been practicing for ten or eight years, and it takes decades for others to retreat. He won't be able to stay in this world for long, maybe he will practice diligently from now on, and he can barely reach the Nascent Soul before he leaves.

    However, in the Zongzhen sect who is walking everywhere in Yuanying, this level is still ineffective, and it can't achieve much effect. Anyway, others can knock him away with a single move.

    So it's better to be a lazy salted fish and spend the time you spend practicing on tasks.

    It doesn't matter whether he cultivates himself or not, after all, he will leave this world soon. But Lu Qi is different, he has talent and conscience, and he can't waste his future on his useless master.

    It was getting dark outside.

    Wen Chu thought for a while, then ate and drank the medicine, and then lay down on the bed.

    After working hard for two days, he quickly fell asleep. But I didn't expect to be woken up by glutinous rice balls in the middle of the night.

    "Master, Pei Yuli has left the room." Tang Yuan said.

    Wen Chu woke up, he didn't move, he asked in his mind: "Where did you go?"

    Tangyuan said: "The direction of

    Zangbao Pavilion ." There are all kinds of weapons and precious medicines from Tiancaidibao.

    Of course, there are also "scrap copper and rotten iron" that have no effect.

    All weapons have spirits, the stronger the master, the higher the aura of the weapon. They recognize the master very much. If the master passes away, if no suitable next master is found, these weapons are really useless, and they can be used to chop wood continuously.

    "Act so fast?" Wen Chu said, "Didn't he just come to the sect?"

    In the memory of the original owner, Pei Yuli lived here for a long time, and it seems that this time there is a high probability that he returned without success.

    Wen Chu thought about it and then sighed again. It is said in the world that the Demon Lord is cold-blooded, ruthless, cruel, but after these two days of contact, he didn't feel how cruel this person is.

    I don't know if it was the influence of this identity on him, but when he looked at the two apprentices, he unconsciously took on the loving eyes of an old father, and always felt that they were all poor little people who were loved and wanted by no one.

    Although he himself is not very old.

    He lay on the bed thinking wildly, but he didn't fall asleep. After nearly half an hour, Tang Yuan said again: "Pei Yuli is back."