Chapter 132

Chapter 132 What does it matter whether you hurt or not and whether I am angry or not

Lian Yize gave the order again, his voice calmed down: "Then attack at the six ambush points together, use all weapons, make the noise louder, don't worry about revealing your identity, try to attract as many guards as possible." Wen

Chu After hearing this, he put down his hands and walked forward along the memory without slowing down. He avoided the guard's sight through the darkness and arrived at the place soon.

The door of the room was originally locked by a mechanism, but it was broken open by the glutinous rice balls.

After opening the door, it was pitch black inside.

Through the moonlight outside the window, you can vaguely see the outline of the room, which is a storage room.

Inside was a neat row of small boxes.

Tangyuan commanded in her mind: "Go five steps forward, then turn right, go to the wall, and turn the decorative turntable on the wall 180 degrees clockwise." Wen Chu did as he did, and then the

wall in front of him slowly A gap slowly emerged from the middle, and opened to both sides, making a booming sound. The door was closed, the sound insulation inside the room was not bad, and the guards outside didn't hear it.

After the wall was opened, a cabinet appeared, and there was an exquisite small box in the middle.

"The heart of the ocean is inside the box." Tang Yuan said.

Wen Chu took it off, opened it, and saw the heart of the ocean exuding light blue fluorescent light, and the luster flowed in the dark night.

"Tangyuan, you are still useful."

Tangyuan said triumphantly, "Much more useful than that surnamed Lian."

Wen Chu didn't say anything, took out the heart of the ocean and put it in his pocket, then put the box back to its original place , left the room.

At the same time, a voice came from the earrings: "The breakthrough was successful, and the mermaid has left the palace area."

Wen Chu followed his words: "I also got something, and I'm going to..."

The conversation stopped suddenly, something tripped over his foot, Wen Chu frowned and looked down carefully, only to find that there was a person piled up next to the trash can at some point.

He was wearing a black suit, sitting curled up on the ground, his head deeply buried in the crook of his legs, his whole body was covered in black shadows, and it was his outstretched feet that tripped Wen Chu.

His body trembled slightly, and he was still murmuring something softly.

Wen Chu immediately realized that this should be the tourist who escaped here from the opera house by mistake when there was a mess just now.

The man raised his head slowly.

In the relatively dark environment, he saw Wen Chu's silver hair.

The face that was already frightened and stupid instantly became paler, and a crazy look gradually appeared on the face, distorted and hideous.

Wen Chu just wanted to knock people unconscious, but it was too late.

In the next second, an extremely sharp shout sounded in the silent corridor: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh