Chapter 113

Chapter 113 Wenchu ​​immediately became furious: "What are you doing?"

While they were chatting, there were already two blood races standing in the large open space below.

Lavelle said: "The blood clan with a lower title can challenge the one with a higher title. If they win, and the dukes have no objections, they can be directly promoted." "It's so

simple and rude." Wen Chu sighed with emotion.

Prop your elbows on the table and prop up your upper body so that you can better see the scene below. He suddenly thought of something, and turned to look at Lavelle: "Did you get your title in the same way?" "

Yes, since you were allowed to enter here for the first time, you have been directly..." Lavelle said and looked at Wen Chu glance.

Wen Chu asked curiously: "What happened directly?"

"It hit the Duke directly."

"Wow," Wen Chu showed a surprised expression very cooperatively, and gave him a thumbs up, "Amazing."

Lavelle He raised his eyebrows.

When Wen Chu turned his head and looked down again, the two blood races were already walking back, he was stunned for a moment: "Is this the end?"

Blood was all over the clothes of a blood race, a sleeve was broken, and his arm The wound on his body was deep enough to show the bone, and when he walked back to his seat, the wound had healed.

"The difference in strength is a bit big." Lavelle said.

Wen Chu let out an "oh", stopped talking, and stared down very seriously, trying to find the weakness of these blood races through fighting, and also to observe the strength of their recovery ability.

But later, Wen Chu discovered that he had really overestimated his ability, and the speed of these blood races was so fast that he couldn't even see their shadows! After jumping up and down for a while, I couldn't find the figure.

Wen Chu rubbed his sore eyes and gave up this arduous and painful task.

Lavelle caught a glimpse of Wen Chu's movements from the corner of his eye: "Why don't you watch it?"

"If you don't want to watch it, do you want to go back to the room?" The two of them were alone in the room, Wen Chu didn't know what to do, it was okay to be surrounded by people, Wen Chu didn't think so much, but when there were only the two of them left in the space, he It will uncontrollably think of the scene of Lavelle sucking blood.

Wen Chu did not reject Lavelle's blood sucking, and would even take the initiative to ask, but these were based on the condition that he knew that these actions were in line with the background of the world.

The matter of sucking blood itself would make him feel particularly awkward, and someone would lightly touch the particularly fragile parts of his body, in a posture that... Wen Chu found it difficult to say.

"You want to go somewhere else?" Ravel asked.

"Is there any other place?" Wen Chu glanced around, "Aside from the hall and the rooms below, what else is there?" "There are many more

," Lavelle said, "I'll take you there next time. "

Why next time?"

Lavelle looked down at him, but said nothing.

Wen Chu tasted the meaning that this person wanted to convey from his eyes, it was probably the same feeling as "Can you walk?", suddenly felt chest tightness and shortness of breath, turned his head and lay down on the table in anger, and stopped talking to Lavel .