Chapter 119-120

Chapter 119 You Are The Only Close Person By His Side

close?

What are you close to?

What kind of intimacy?

Wen Chu had three question marks in his head.

Fortunately, Lu Yuan made a joke and didn't say anything else. He took the initiative to help someone open the car door: "It's ready over there. For the last time, let's go quickly." Lavelle responded, looking from Wen Chu's

cheek After sweeping over, he got up and got out of the car.

After getting out of the car, Wen Chu leaned against the car door, watched Lavelle leave, hesitated for a while and asked, "Can I go and see their weapons test?" "Why?"

Lu Yuan laughed, "I'm worried about him Will it get hurt?"

Wen Chu: "..."

He lifted his foot and walked towards the room.

Lu Yuan immediately followed up: "During the war, the blood race destroyed most of human's technology, and destroyed many achievements at the same time. In just a few decades, we can only develop weapons against ordinary blood races at most," he said. As he spoke, he turned around and glanced at Lavelle, "It's really a piece of cake for him."

Wen Chu's face remained expressionless: "I didn't ask this."

Lu Yuan laughed harder, with his arms lightly He bumped into someone: "Oh, you two..."

Wen Chu's heart skipped a beat, and his tone became tense, "It's not what you think." "

I haven't finished talking yet."

Wen Chu's ears were a little red, and he lowered his head He found the ledger from his pocket, and threw it aside: "Here you are."

Lu Yuan reached out to catch it, flipped through the last few yellowed blank papers, and sighed, "There are still a few blank pages left. , I hope you don't need to change the records this time."

"I recorded so much in the last war," Wen Chu asked, "Are the last few records enough?"

"The last time the situation was more complicated, it was a large-scale melee, and I didn't understand anything at that time, human beings have too few records about blood races." Lu Yuan said, "This time is different, the plan and weapons are ready , if there are no accidents..." He paused and said, his tone could not be light or heavy, "It should be over soon."

Just as the two walked to the place, Lu Yuan pushed open the half-closed door and looked at the smell. First glance: "Did he tell you about our plan?"

"I know a little bit." Wen Chu said, "Take advantage of the final stage of the election conference to eliminate all nobles in one fell swoop, and then you enter the realm of blood clans with weapons to fight against civilians ."

"That's about it."

It's still the same room as last time, except that there are two brand new chairs here.

Probably this person also realized how shabby it was before.

"A little more specific?" Lu Yuan asked.

Wen Chu looked at Lu Yuan: "What do you want to say?"

Lu Yuan sat down on the chair by himself, slumped on it without any image, frowned and thought for a while and said: "During the last war, Lavel and I I went to find the location of the castle. The two of us went around in a big circle and spent a long time. Finally, we saw the ground floor of the castle where they had a meeting in a wilderness. It was surrounded by various obstacles and it was difficult to be seen Found it."