Chapter 90

Chapter 90 This person should be a lunatic.

    Qin Baici hurried to the gate of the palace with his people, saw a few figures standing on the shore, tiptoed, and the whole person landed beside Ji Hanyan, and asked anxiously: "Where is Rong Shen? Did he really leave?" Already ?"

    Ji Hanyan didn't speak, and Hu Ming next to him had a bruised face, and said mockingly, "I thought you would strengthen the guards after I sneaked away last time, but I didn't expect people to come and leave whenever they want, guards Do they all eat rice?"

    The man was getting more and more poisoned, and he was panting three times while speaking, his voice was like a wooden chicken with his throat hanging, which was annoying to listen to.

    Qin Baici frowned, ignored him, and looked at Ji Hanyan again, only to find that the man's eyes were half downcast, and the whole person seemed to be out of his mind, she said: "The guards have been strengthened last time, now There is no movement here, could it be that he is still here?"

    "Yo," Hu Ming glanced at Qin Baici, and said inexplicably, "Miss Qin means that Mr. Rong has not left, and is lurking in Zishuang Palace, leaving Looking for Liuli here..."

    "The Zishuang Palace will not keep Liuli cups private." A voice suddenly came from behind, interrupting Hu Ming's words.

    Qin Baici turned his head and looked: "Senior Sister..."

    Hu Ming saw the visitor, and his tone became even more incoherent: "Since there is no glass cup, what is Mr. Rong doing here? Or are you not only hiding things, but also hiding things?" People?"

    Ji Hanyan, who hadn't reacted all the time, glanced at Hu Ming.

    Hu Ming was trembling all over when he saw him, and he took two steps back as if he was paralyzed. The originally extremely unpleasant voice was even harsher now: "The glass cup is lost here, and the person is also lost here. You should ask Ask them what Zishuang Palace means."

    Qin Baici was so angry that she gritted her teeth and was about to walk over and kick this man into the lake, take a cold bath in winter, so she can clear her mind!

    The senior sister stretched out her hand to hold her: "Leave him alone."

    Qin Baici shook off the senior sister's hand, but he really didn't rush over, glared at Hu Ming, and looked away.

    "Why are you angry? I should be the one who is angry!" Hu Ming pouted, "I was damned poisoned by him, and now people are running away because of your lax security. I'm almost dead. It 's gone!" The

    senior sister glanced at him indifferently, and couldn't understand how she could have liked such a person at that time.

    Seeing that no one spoke, Hu Ming said even more wildly: "Maybe they are greedy and hid the glass cup. Now that you are here, they want to kill you and drive you out."

    "You can't talk nonsense!" Qin Bai He couldn't bear it anymore, "Zi Shuang Palace will not do such a thing, and it doesn't want to disturb the relationship between the rivers and lakes and the court. What do you know?"

    "Oh," Hu Ming glanced at Ji Hanyan, "You dare not kill, do you want to Arrested and threatened the crown prince?"

    ——Crack!

    The long whip slammed on the face and body of this person. When the whip came down, the thin person who was originally thin and only had bones left suddenly saw pale bones, and large pieces of red blood flowed from the broken flesh. come out.     Hu Ming was stunned by the strength of the whip