Chapter 102

Chapter 102 That is the supplies for the blood race.

Wenchu ​​was a little shocked, he looked at Lavelle. It's not right to hold the things in your hand, and it's not right to throw them away.

Lavelle didn't say anything, and walked away.

Lu Yuan smiled. He came out, leaned against the door as if he had no bones, and waved his hand towards Wen Chu: "Hold the account book first, see you next time." "...Goodbye.

" The small electric baton was also kicked in his hand, and he followed Lavelle's footsteps.

The two were walking in the corridor, Wen Chu didn't know why, he turned his head and looked behind him.

Lu Yuan was still standing there, wearing a long white gown, with his hands in his trouser pockets, but his face was no longer as careless as before, looking at the direction they were leaving without blinking, his untrimmed beard made his whole body look The person is much haggard, and the emotion revealed in the eyes seems to be nostalgic, and quite dignified.

But after seeing Wen Chu's gaze, he smiled at him.

Don't start at the beginning.

Looking at Lu Yuan's account, Wen Chu felt that he should have known Lavelle's mother, and the relationship was not ordinary.

So Lu Yuan gave him this thing, probably because he was afraid that Lavelle would become addicted to blood sucking like other vampires, and he would not be able to quit in the future, and he was even more afraid that if he didn't hold back, he would regret for the rest of his life if he did something.

From a larger perspective, Ravel's actions are nothing more than worsening the relationship between him and the human camp. After all, probably every blood-sucking noble enjoys this kind of life without doing anything, and there is a steady stream of sacrifices .

Putting this small electric baton on his body can also serve as self-defense. Facing other vampires, Wen Chu can at least have the ability to resist a little.

They got into the car where they had parked when they came, and they sat in the back seat together. After the car drove out of the building and the surrounding light became brighter, Wen Chu couldn't wait to take out the things Lu Yuan gave him to study.

In fact, there is nothing to study, there is only a sliding button on it, he held the thing away from himself, squinted his eyes, and moved the button up one step very slowly, and the small electric stick instantly lit up.

A well-knit hand reached out to hold the electric baton, and light leaked from between his fingers.

Wen Chu looked at Lavelle.

"Try one more step," Lavelle said.

Pushing his thumb upwards, the light from the electric baton became brighter, but Lavelle still held it firmly, his expression as usual.

Wen Chu looked at him, moved up one space, and then another space. The man remained unresponsive, as if he was holding a light bulb that could emit different levels of light and heat.

Wen Chu couldn't hold back and asked, "Did Lu Yuan take down the electric light on the roof and give it to me?"

A chuckle suddenly came from beside him.

When Wen Chu looked at it, Lavelle let go of his hand, as if he was not interested in this thing.

Wen Chu simply moved to the top, twisting wires like silver snakes popped out suddenly, making a "Zi Zi la la" sound in the air, the electric rod buzzed and dangled, and the inside of the car By this light it is like day. Wen Chu was not mentally prepared at all, he was taken aback by the huge movement, and threw the thing out of his hand reflexively.