Chapter 147

Chapter 147 The surrounding area is bustling with lights of various colors flashing by.

Two days...

Wen Chu pursed his lower lip and typed: [OK. ]

It might be a bit busy over there, so no more messages.

It was dark in the room, which disturbed his heart. Wen Chu turned on the light, lay on his back on the bed, looked at the bright lights above his head, and didn't know what to do for a while.

Tangyuan lay on his shoulder: "Why don't you continue to draw?"

Wen Chu said, "I'm tired and don't want to move." "

There is a lot of energy in the heart of the ocean," Tangyuan encouraged, "If you can get it, We will be able to return to the God Realm after this mission is over."

"End..."

Wen Chu said these two words over and over again, but he was inexplicably reluctant.

It feels like he has come to the end of the trip a little bit, and is about to return to his usual life track.

Finger flicked Tangyuan's head: "Where are the memories of my previous worlds? Why is it gone?"

Tangyuan lay on the spot and let him flick it, her head flicked, and said falteringly: "I can't tell you."

Wen Chu laughed, stood up and opened the wardrobe.

"What are you going to do?"

"Go out and enjoy the air," Wen Chu said, "It's too boring here."

Tang Yuan asked, "Will these people let you go out?"

Even Yize is not at home, so Wen Chu can't go out to play. Watch out for any accidents, these people can't take responsibility. What's more, he is still burning now, and his forehead is hot when touched.

But Wen Chu didn't want to care about it, and it shouldn't be a problem to be capricious once in a while.

It shouldn't be long before he left this world, and he wanted to experience something else.

It was almost dusk, and the weather outside was getting cooler.

Wen Chu put on a knitted vest over the striped shirt, and casually wore black jeans underneath.

After changing my clothes and going downstairs, I told the butler that I wanted to go out to play. After taking my temperature, not only failed to walk out the door, but was also driven back to my room to take medicine.

Like a poor elementary school student whose personal freedom is restricted by his parents.

Wen Chu was forced to lie on the bed, and after a period of time when everyone in the room had left, he brushed the broken hair on his forehead, got up again and put on his clothes.

Then he jumped directly from the window on the second floor. There was a lawn outside his room. When Wen Chu landed, he paid attention to his movements and didn't make too much noise.

In addition to shaking the legs and feet, a little pain.

The structure of this house was very clear at the beginning, and he walked to the edge of the back garden with ease, avoiding other people's sight. After starting the run, he jumped lightly, leaning on the high fence with one elbow, and crossed it so easily.

Wen Chu stroked his long silver hair, patted his trouser legs, and made sure that no one behind him had noticed, before walking towards the road.

He usually only went to the palace in Lian Yize's car in this world, so he didn't know the way.