Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Wen Chu slept soundly.

    Wenchu ​​didn't know if it was waste recycling, but logically speaking, the person who should be lying on the bed at this time was sitting in the spacious car with a wooden face and holding a lunch box.

    Sure enough, Wen Chu thought, every time he wanted to be moved, Jiang Yuzhou could give him a painful blow.

    The car got there quickly.

    Wen Chu originally thought about putting the meal at the front desk lady of the company, saying hello, turning around and leaving, and then going back to eat his big meal.

    But unexpectedly, as soon as his feet touched the ground, the car that still had his residual warmth left like lightning, heading towards the main road, and gradually mixed into the traffic.

    Wen Chu: "..."

    The driver of Jiang Yuzhou's family is as weird as Jiang Yuzhou, playing cards out of common sense.

    Forget it, it's a big deal to take a taxi back.

    He walked into the company gate with the lunch box in his hand, and was cut off before he reached the front desk to see the lovely young lady.

    Xie Yingzhuo had been waiting in the hall, and when he saw Wen Chu, he immediately stepped forward and brought the things in his hand.

    Xie Yingzhuo is Jiang Yuzhou's assistant, with outstanding ability, he manages Jiang Yuzhou's time and affairs around him in an orderly manner. And he is very good at observing words and expressions. When Jiang Yuzhou said one, he could deduce two, three, four, five, six, and seven along the meaning.

    This man was gentle and elegant, with a pair of silver glasses, and he spoke slowly. Wen Chu felt that he was more of a gentleman than Lin Chengchao, who ran to a roadside stall to eat skewers.

    Although Lin Chengchao went to the roadside stall, he was the one who took him.

    Wen Chu handed over the things, but before he could say the words "I'm going first", Xie Yingzhuo said: "It's already here, let's go up and have a seat together."

    Those words were blocked in an instant, I don't know if this person did it on purpose.

    When he contacted the car that disappeared just now, it was not difficult for Wen Chu to guess: Jiang Yuzhou wanted him to go up and watch others eat, and then starve him to death.

    Xie Yingzhuo seemed to be able to guess what he was thinking, and said with a smile: "This weight is quite heavy, it should be for two people. Go up and eat together, and let the chef at home cook less." There

    is nothing wrong with his words. Chu also had no reason to refuse, and followed him to Jiang Yuzhou's office.

    The last time he came, he only reached the stairs. This was the first time Wen Chu went to Jiang Yuzhou's office, and the original owner had never been there in his memory.

    The style of the office is the same as that of the home. Looking around, Wen Chu can only think of the words "stiff and serious".

    Jiang Yuzhou was sitting at the table writing something, and he didn't lift his head when he heard the door rang, but just paused the pen in his hand.

    Xie Yingzhuo put the lunch box on the table on the other side, and laid out the dishes inside one by one.

    Wen Chu didn't seem to be able to stop for a second, like a child with ADHD, when Jiang Yuzhou came over, he sat on the swivel chair next to him, turning around on his toes.