Chapter 107

Chapter 107 But thinking in my heart, why are you still so thin?

Wen Chu followed Karin to the old man's place. Fortunately, the blood race didn't kick any important parts of Qi Shi's body, but only broke a few ribs.

After the old man put Qi Shi in place, he pointed to Wen Chu's neck: "Your, is it still hurting? Give me some medicine." "It doesn't hurt."

Wen Chu stretched out his hand and touched it, but he stood still.

"Come here even if it doesn't hurt." The old man said.

Wen Chu was pulled over by him, sat on the chair, and heard the old man sigh: "Is your neck injured a little too often?"

Wen Chu: "..."

He paused and said: "This should be asked Those blood races."

The old man took off his bandage lightly, and asked, "Did Kevin do it?" "

Well," Wen Chu said in a low voice, "He just stroked lightly, and the movement was also very fast. I didn't even realize it, and that's it."

The body still passed out without disappointment.

"He's still so strong." The old man sighed with emotion.

Wen Chu looked at him: "He is the monarch of the blood clan, can he not be strong."

The old man smiled and said, "Is this trying to trick me?"

"I think you should know a lot," Wen Chu said, "As appropriate Tell me about it."

"I don't know much," the old man wiped the medicine on him, "I know he is the younger brother of the previous monarch."

Wen Chu said without thinking: "The previous monarch belonged to Lavelle. Father?"

"Yes," the old man said bluntly, "the hair color is the same."

"Where's Navischi?" Wen Chu asked.

"Weschi? He has no blood relationship with Lavelle. He is a blood clan that existed a long time ago."

The wound was a thin one, and the medicine healed quickly. Wen Chu wanted to ask some more questions, but the old man said, "I'm just a human being, and I don't know much. If you want to know something, you might as well go to Lavelle directly, and he will tell you." Wen Chu was just curious, and didn't

ask I don't plan to really go to people and ask where your parents are, why this kind of problem has never happened, after all, it is a private matter.

When Qi Shi woke up after a while and saw Wen Chu's neck, he was still startled. He didn't care much about his injuries, and asked with a frown, "What's the matter with your injuries?

" Qi Shi didn't know what to think of, and he became a little excited: "Is it the vampire who sucked your blood? He..." "No, no," Wen Chu hurriedly

interrupted him, and smiled, "You It was his people who brought you back when you were injured."

Qi Shi was stunned for a while, and then he said worriedly after a while: "Lin Yu, how about...you should go back, I always feel that this place is very dangerous."

Smell I didn't speak at first.

"The conditions here are indeed much better." Qi Shi frowned, "but the chances of encountering accidents and dangers are greater when you come into close contact with those blood races." For the original owner, being in the original situation would indeed be more