Chapter 91

Chapter 91 Wherever you are, I will be there.

    Li Ze looked at him, and said calmly: "It's nothing bad."

    He stretched out his hand, and there was a purple pill lying quietly in it, and Wen Chu knew what it was.

    People who eat it, if there is no antidote, the poison will attack once every three days, like ten thousand ants devouring the heart, compared to the poison Li Ze gave Rong Shen, this is obviously stronger. And for a period of time after taking the poison, unless the antidote can completely detoxify, the rest of the antidote can only relieve the poison, and cannot suppress the toxicity at all.

    "His Royal Highness," Wen Chu looked at Li Ze, "...is this for me?"

    Li Ze stretched out his hand and gently brushed the hair on Wen Chu's forehead behind his ears: "Eat it, what am I going to eat?" I can tell you everything."

    His fingers were cold, and Wen Chu's body trembled.

    Li Ze paused and took his hand back.

    "It's fine for me to take a few pills after you're done," Wen Chu stepped back, "Now is the critical moment, I can't help you after eating it these days."

    "It's okay, I don't need you Help me." Li Ze said, "When you don't feel hurt anymore, I will also become the emperor. At that time, I will treat you well, even better than Ji Hanyan. You can have whatever you want, whether it is a night pearl or a glazed cup, or I'll give you everything else."     Li Ze had this idea, no wonder he told him everything just now, let him take the poison, no matter what kind of thoughts Wen Chu had, whether he came here sincerely or No matter how fake it is, there is no way to hinder his actions, and he can still hold him firmly in the palm of his hand.     Whether it's the throne or Rong Shen, Li Ze felt that he didn't deserve it, but at the same time he did everything possible to grab it.     Wen Chu still stretched out his hand, took the poison from his hand, and asked with downcast eyes: "If I eat it, will His Highness believe me? Will you tell me everything?"     "Yes." Li Ze said .     Wen Chu raised his head and fed the poison into his mouth, then looked at Li Ze.

    As long as he gets the remaining two treasures, he can find the energy stone to complete the task, and then he can leave without suffering too much.

    Li Ze smiled comfortably, and looked at Wen Chu with more tender eyes: "I have people buried Liulizhan and Ye Mingzhu five kilometers west of Shizi Mansion, what else do you want to know?"

    Wen Chu was stunned for a moment: "Shizi Mansion?"

    "That's right," Li Ze said, "If someone finds out about it, it would be nice to plant it on Ji Hanyan?"

    Wen Chu pursed his lower lip and said nothing.

    Li Ze saw that his face was not looking well, so he stretched out his hand and pulled out the clothes in his hands, and put them in front of Wen Chu, with a gentle tone: "I'll ask someone to prepare hot water, take a bath later, put on clean clothes, and then eat .”

    Wen Chu said “Hum”.

    After Li Ze left the room, Wen Chu sighed and lay down on the bed. His things were next to the Prince's Mansion, but how could he sneak out in this state?

    If there is no poison, he has the confidence to escape the inspections of these people around him, but now he doesn't know when the poison will take effect. Do you have the strength to move?

    Forget it, don't care, anyway, he already knows the location, as long as he can't die, he can always get it.

    Thinking of this, Wen Chu got up to take a shower and changed into clothes. The clothes in his hands were extremely soft to the touch, with exquisite patterns, similar to the material of his own body, and extraordinarily warm.