Chapter 86

Chapter 86 They go on horseback, you take a carriage.

    Wen Chu didn't know how to respond to this sentence.

    He hasn't changed from Ji Hanyan's way of getting along with him at the beginning, and he wanted to make a joke and let it go, but when he saw Ji Hanyan's extraordinarily serious expression, he didn't know what to say.

    Wen Chu avoided Ji Hanyan's gaze, looked at the shop next to him, and asked, "Do you still want to buy clothes?"

    Seeing that he avoided this topic, Ji Hanyan suppressed the emotions in his eyes: "No, let the people in the house do it." Some."

    Wen Chu said "hmm", turned around and walked back.

    Because the original owner didn't have anything, Wen Chu didn't take care of it, so he checked the hidden weapons and it was over, and the clothes were waiting for Ji Hanyan to send someone to him tomorrow.

    According to that person, the fabrics are all existing, so they can process and make them.

    I just don't know what can be done in one night.

    The next day, just as Wen Chu woke up, there was a knock on the door.

    He put on a piece of clothing casually, thinking that the boy would bring it to him, but he didn't expect to see Ji Hanyan's profile when he opened the door. There was a large stack of clothing of different colors on the man's arm.

    Wen Chu was silent for a moment, then raised his eyes to look at Ji Hanyan: "This is... for me?"

    Although Ji Hanyan came over with the clothes, there is a high probability that they belong to him. It's just that this kind of red, willow and green clothes really didn't suit his identity as a half-assassin, so Wen Chu still asked hopefully.

    It wasn't long before Wen Chu got up, his face was still a little lazy and sleepy, he was only wearing a white underwear, his hair was uncombed, and it was a little messy on his body.

    Ji Hanyan looked at him, as if in a daze, and didn't reply.

    Wen Chu snapped his fingers in front of him.

    Ji Hanyan immediately came back to his senses, and he handed over the clothes in his hand: "Your."

    Wen Chu sighed, and took it anyway, but he couldn't find the black clothes after searching around. He looked at Ji Hanyan with some puzzlement: "I wear these..." He thought about his words, "Isn't the overly conspicuous clothing not in line with his status?"

    Ji Hanyan had some selfish intentions, and all the fabrics were made by him Picking out by himself, most of them are light green, mixed with some white and other light colors, he coughed softly: "Try first?"     Wen Chu put the clothes on the bed, and then picked up the top light green one He touched the clothes, the fabric was soft and delicate, it was indeed much better than yesterday's. There are light textures printed on the surface, and there is thin fluff inside, which looks quite warm.     He put the clothes on his body, no matter the width of the shoulders or the circumference of the waist, it fit his figure perfectly.     Wen Chu asked a little puzzled: "I remember I didn't report the size, why does it fit so well?"     He said he was going to find his girdle, but the color didn't match well.     Ji Hanyan came over suddenly, holding a light green girdle matching this dress in his hand, and said lightly: "I measured it."     Wen Chu was stunned for a moment: "You...measured?"     Ji Hanyan walked around Wen Chu with both hands Around his waist, the long belt came around from behind, and he let out a "huh".     Wen Chu still looked at him suspiciously.     "We met by accident," Ji Hanyan explained, "I probably guessed it."     Wen Chu thought that when the two slowly fell off the cliff, they had a lot of contact, so it's not surprising to know this .     After figuring this out, Wen Chu looked at the person who was close in front of him, and then slowly lowered his head to look at Ji Hanyan's dexterous hands. He felt a slight touch across his waist, and he finally realized what this person was doing.     He was startled for a moment, and reflexively stepped back a little: "I..."     Ji Hanyan pulled Wen Chu back with a slight force on his hand, and then tied a small knot beside it: "It's done."

    Wen Chu pursed his lower lip, and looked at the long belt around his waist with some embarrassment: "You can still do this." It's

    not that it's troublesome, Wen Chu has always felt that Ji Hanyan is very irritable and high-ranking People with authority should usually be done by subordinates. They don't know how to do it themselves, and they don't bother to do it for others.

    There seemed to be another side to this man that he didn't know about.

    Ji Hanyan took a step back, with his hands behind his back, but his hands that had been steady just now were trembling slightly nervously: "It's not difficult. I'll go out first, and we'll leave when you pack up."

    He left the room after finishing speaking , Wen Chu picked up a few clothes from the pile of clothes on the bed, Zishuang Palace is in the south of the Yangtze River, it is not very cold there, but it has been raining for years, and it is a bit damp, Wen Chu still brought a few thick clothes.

    There were a lot more people going this time than last time, except for the two or three carriages in front, there was also a long row of horses.

    There are probably many guards who want to go together.

    Ji Hanyan leaned against the carriage with his arms folded, his eyes unfocused, and he was in a daze, not knowing what he was thinking.

    As soon as Wen Chu stepped out of the gate, the man caught sight of his figure and turned to look at him.

    The carriage at the back was specially used to store luggage. Wen Chu walked over and threw the luggage in, then walked to Ji Hanyan's side, and got on the front horse.

    Ji Hanyan looked at his movements, and was stunned for a moment: "You... want to ride a horse?"

    Wen Chu was also puzzled, he looked back, and at this time many subordinates had already got on the horse, and after confirming that he really should ride, Looking at the few carriages, I became even more puzzled: "You have so many subordinates, the carriage cannot fit."

    Ji Hanyan understood what he meant: "It is true that the carriage cannot fit, they go on horseback, you take the carriage. "

    Wen Chu blinked, then turned around and looked at the rest of the guards, pulled off the fur coat he had just made, and asked, "Why do you want me to ride in a carriage?"

    In fact, he still wanted to ride a horse. Firstly, he thought it was a bit novel, and secondly, Ji Hanyan would definitely ride in a carriage. The two of them stayed together in such a small space, and he was still a little worried that they would fight. The third is that he feels that he is also a guard, so it is really not good to be special.

    Ji Hanyan paused for a while, and then said after a while: "It's cold outside, and the journey is long, so I'll be very tired."

    Wen Chu didn't expect this to be the reason, so he stroked the soft hair of the horse: "It's okay, I'm strong, my son , at least I am also a guard, this way I..."

    Before he finished speaking, the corner of his clothes was suddenly pulled off, and his body tilted to the side uncontrollably. He fell off the horse and fell to the ground, but fell firmly into an embrace.

    Ji Hanyan hugged him, turned around and got into the carriage next to him without any explanation, and placed him on a soft seat.

    Wen Chu stared blankly at the person in front of him, and it took him a long time to recover from the shock, then moved down and sat in the corner of the carriage, and said incoherently: "I, I, this..."

    Ji Hanyan It's still the same way: "You still have toxins on your body, Jiangnan is far away, and it's still so cold outside, what if you faint while walking and fall off the horse?"

    "Ah." Wen Chu tugged at the corner of his clothes, Finding that what he said was indeed reasonable, he said "oh" again after a long time.

    But he still didn't understand why Ji Hanyan wanted to hug him, he clearly had dexterous hands and dexterous legs and feet.

    I don't know if the guards behind him saw that scene just now, but they will definitely see it when they are so close. Then wouldn't he just lose face as a tall, mighty and strong guard?

    Thinking of Wen Chu's serious face, he looked at Ji Hanyan and said seriously: "You are not allowed to touch me in the future."

    The author has something to say: