Chapter 117

Chapter 117 Because he bullied you before.

In this way, Vesch's anomaly has an explanation.

This should be some kind of experiment with humans or blood races, and Wischi is also one of the experimental subjects.

So as a vampire, you can live without sucking blood.

So when I saw those children, I had such a weird reaction, probably because I thought they would be arrested for such a painful experiment.

Wen Chu thought of the way Wisch put his face against the glass and refused to speak when they were sitting together on the cable car, but it was very similar to the scene just now.

When they went back, the mechanism didn't start again, and when they returned to the place where there was light, Wen Chu felt that the depression that had nowhere to rest in his heart seemed to have dissipated a little.

There was a pungent odor from the laboratory on their bodies and clothes, and the two of them went back to take a shower, which was delayed for a long time before heading to the castle.

They went late, and the hall on the top floor was full of nobles.

At the beginning, it was the earl's confirmation. Lavelle took Wen Chu upright and went to the ground floor instead of going back to the room.

"What are you going to do?" Wen Chu asked while standing on the rapidly descending elevator.

"I said last time that I would take you to see all the fun things here, and now I have time."

Wen Chu has not recovered from the things he saw just now, and just wants to lie on the bed in the room, not in the mood to appreciate them. scenery play.

Lavel seemed to know what he was thinking, and held his hand unconsciously: "Relax, just go for a while." The

space in the elevator was very small, maybe it was Lavel holding his hand, maybe it was These words were so gentle that Wen Chu actually felt full of peace of mind.

The elevator stopped, but the door didn't open. Lavelle pressed a button next to it without a number, and a blue light lit up on it, followed by a "ding" sound, and the door creaked half dead. open.

Perhaps it was the sequelae of the incident just now, Wen Chu subconsciously closed his eyes.

His hands were suddenly clenched, and Lavelle turned his head to look at Wen Chu, his eyes were tightly closed, and his long eyelashes flickered.

Not knowing what was going on, Lavel reached out and tapped on the trembling eyelashes.

Wen Chu was stunned for a moment, opened his eyes, and saw Lavel's hand that hadn't been retracted.

The man immediately looked away, pretending nothing happened, without explaining the action, and pulled Wen Chu forward.

It was still dim in front, and Lavelle said, "There is nothing scary here." After he finished speaking, he stretched out his hand and pressed it next to it.

There was a "snap".

The surroundings instantly lit up.

A completely different scene from what he saw just now was presented in front of him, and Wen Chuyi couldn't recover for a moment.

The overall color tone of the room is pink, but the decorations everywhere are colorful, with a circle of colorful balloons hanging around. The room is very tall, the top is light yellow, the exquisite chandelier hangs down, exuding circles of soft light, and the floor under the feet is a small lattice with lace.