Chapter 16

Chapter 16 He is my lover.

    "What happened?" The sound of the wheelchair came from far to near. Elder Lin sat on it and was pushed to the front of several people.

    Although he is seventy years old, he has a tough face and an imposing manner, which can vaguely show his demeanor in the mall back then. The voices of the people around them all fell silent, and only melodious music was left in the banquet hall.

    Jiang Yutai bent slightly: "Happy birthday, Grandpa Lin," and then smiled, "The two kids are playing around, nothing happened."

    Elder Lin looked at Jiang Yutai and Jiang Yuzhou, pushed the wheelchair and walked towards Jiang Yuzhou. Some, with a smile on his face: "It's been a long time since I saw you. The little kid who followed the adults back then has grown so tall now."

    He didn't ask anything, and a word eased the atmosphere, and made the rest I breathed a sigh of relief.

    Jiang Yuzhou looked pale: "I've been too busy with work recently, so I haven't had time to see you. I wish you good luck like the East China Sea, and a long life than Nanshan."

    Elder Lin waved his hand and laughed, "Look at what I am doing, I know you are usually busy with work. "He said and waved to Lin Chengchao: "What are you doing shrinking over there? Come here quickly.

    " .

    Mr. Lin was no longer so kind to his own grandson, and he hated iron and steel: "I didn't come for a few minutes, and you caused trouble, so apologize to them quickly."

    Lin Chengchao was dissatisfied: "Why should I apologize to him? ?”

    Old Lin’s face darkened, and he clapped his hands on the armrests of the wheelchair: “Why? He is in charge of the company at a young age, and you know how to fool around, eat, drink and have fun every day. Why do you say it!”

    Grandpa and grandson The two froze like that.

    Lin Chengchao thought that this was his 70th birthday, so he apologized to Jiang Yuzhou as a filial piety. He turned his head to look at Jiang Yuzhou, but he really couldn't hold back his face.

    "No need." Jiang Yuzhou said suddenly, "It's just a difference of opinion, there's no need to apologize to me."

    Elder Lin heaved a sigh of relief, and he looked at his disappointing grandson again: "You learn from others!"

    He turned his gaze, saw Wen Chu inadvertently, and asked doubtfully, "Who is this?"

    Wen Chu and Jiang Yuzhou The relationship between them is really hard to say, how can words like nurturing and benefactor be said directly in this kind of scene, Wen Chu smiled and said: "Hello, Grandpa Lin, I am Jiang Yuzhou's—" The

    last word "friend" Couldn't tell.

    "He is my lover." Jiang Yuzhou cut off his words.

    "..."

    There was a dead silence around.

    Wen Chu's brain suddenly went silent. Jiang Yuzhou said it in front of all the people in this huge banquet.

    Wen Chu was very aware of the weight of these words, and it was impossible for him to be forced to give him such an identity.

    Many people who can come to the banquet are well-known and famous, and most of them are not young, many of them are from the older generation, and their acceptance of homosexuality is basically zero.