Chapter 127

Chapter 127 There is a swimming pool at home.

Seeing it like this, Wen Chu didn't intend to ask him to help him, so he turned and left.

With so many guards, he must have been just ahead of him. He quickly returned from the original path, lifted his feet and jumped onto the window eaves, leaving a group of guards in a daze behind.

Someone reacted immediately, rushed to the window and looked down, only to see a falling figure.

"Seal the hotel immediately!"

"Go to the next floor and have a look."

"The elevator corridors are guarded!"

Wen Chu hid on the balcony of the room on the next floor and heard their words.

Now the elevator corridors are guarded by people, and once he goes out like this, someone will find out.

There is another dinner party tonight, and tomorrow morning should be the time when most people leave, so he can take advantage of that time to hang out.

The most urgent thing now is to find a place to hide.

After thinking about the countermeasures, there was no movement above. Wen Chu asked Tangyuan to explore the way first, and turned back to the room just before the guards came to this room.

It was empty.

"All those people went downstairs to look for you just now," Tangyuan said, "only two are left patrolling the corridor, and two are in the stairwell." There are

no energy stones in the room, so Berias should have carried them with him. carrying.

Wen Chu originally wanted to continue hiding in this room, but this is only the conference hall, Belias probably won't come back, and there is no place to hide around.

"Are there cameras outside?" Wen Chu asked.

"...Yes," Tang Yuan said, "I still have a little energy, so I can close it for a while." The

structure of the hotel is square, with rooms for accommodation on three sides, a stairwell on one side, and a lobby connected to the bottom in the center .

You can see the flower bed waterfall on the first floor of the hotel by lying down on the corridor.

But the disadvantage is that the corridor fence is too low, and people in the opposite corridor can be seen at a glance.

"There is an empty room at the end of this corridor. The guard just walked past our door, and the other..." Tangyuan paused, ran outside and looked again, "I don't know where the other one went, Master, you Hurry up and leave now."

Wen Chu didn't say anything, and gently opened the door.

There was a smooth marble surface under his feet, and he walked lightly, observing his surroundings from time to time.

The only guard on this floor had already walked across from him, and was about to turn around to face Wen Chu, so he couldn't help speeding up his pace.

With a bang, it hit someone.

The faint sandalwood aroma is mixed into the nose.

Wen Chu's heart skipped a beat, and he raised his eyes subconsciously.

Lian Yize looked at him indifferently, without any disturbance on his face.

Wen Chu frowned impatiently, why is it this person again?

After transmigrating into cannon fodder, forced to lie down and win [QT]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें