Chapter 21

Chapter 21 You don't want to die, do you?

    Wen Chu walked to another alley, picked up his mobile phone and sent Jiang Yuzhou the recording of the conversation between the two before he hit someone just now.

    He thought for a while, and then sent another paragraph: In the future, there is no need to give Jian Zhengchuan money, he is not a good person.

    Jiang Yuzhou replied almost instantly.

    Yu Zhou: Okay, no more.

    Yu Zhou: Do you need me to deal with him?

    Jiang Yuzhou didn't pay attention to Jian Sheng when he took care of him, so he didn't pay attention to Jian Zhengchuan.

    He didn't check Jian Sheng's past carefully, but just gave Jian Zhengchuan some money like a beggar, and told him to get away.

    But it was different now, Jiang Yuzhou had no tolerance for those who had hurt Wen Chu, and after hearing that passage, he wished he could tear Jian Zhengchuan into pieces.

    Wen Chu typed: No, let him fend for himself.

    "The other party is typing" is always displayed on the chat box.

    Wen Chu waited for a while but did not wait for the message to arrive. He sighed and was about to put the phone back in his pocket when the phone vibrated suddenly.

    Yu Zhou: Where are you now? Are you coming home soon?

    Wen Chu lowered his head and typed, suddenly a figure appeared behind him, his movements paused slightly, and then a piece of cloth tightly covered his mouth and nose, and an unpleasant smell pierced his nostrils.

    The smell made him instantly sore and weak.

    With a bang, the phone fell to the ground.

    The screen was still on, staying on the chat interface between him and Jiang Yuzhou.

    Wen Chu typed half of the message and didn't send it.

    In the next second, it was pitch black, and Wen Chu passed out.

    When he woke up, he found himself lying in an old and abandoned warehouse, the surrounding was damp and dark, the air was filled with a pungent musty smell, and some places were even covered with a little moss.

    The effect of the medicine didn't seem to be over yet, he opened his eyes with difficulty, looking at the empty environment around him. Immediately afterwards, a big face came into his sight, which coincided with the appearance of Tangyuan.

    Wen Chu thought with disgust, a bit ugly. He simply closed his eyes, and asked Tang Yuan in his mind: "Is everything done     ?

    "     Eyelids were pulled away by a pair of greasy hands: "What are you pretending to be here when you're awake?"     Wen Chu frowned, and he wanted to push these hands away, but he still had no strength in his body, and the hands behind his back were tied tightly by the rope, struggling Can't move. He felt sick to his stomach.     Fortunately, the man didn't touch him for too long. He stood up and kicked him hard again.     "Well..."     "Be kinder to him," another voice said, "If Jiang Yuzhou knew that you treated hostages like this, he wouldn't come here and kill you.     " Looking at him carefully, "Is Jiang Yuzhou really willing to spend 200 million yuan for this little boy? Although he looks really good."     Wen Chu was disgusted by this sight, he opened his eyes and said: "Can you shut your dog?" Eyes?"     Tangyuan: "..."     The other two people were also stunned at the same time, they didn't expect this seemingly weak and boneless little boy to say such a thing, let alone that he would openly talk to them when he was kidnapped. The two challenged each other.     The snub nose crouched beside him without hesitation, and punched Wen Chu on the side of the face. Wen Chu was beaten to the side of his head, and he licked the blood from the corner of his mouth.     The effect of the medicine on his body hadn't expired yet, Wen Chu didn't feel any pain, but the punch made him wake up a lot.     Wen Chu glanced at him, and said with a smile: "One sentence made you so angry, why do you still do such a shameless thing?"     He patted his face with a flat nose: "Do you understand your current situation? ?”