Chapter 69

Chapter 69 It's so fierce when we meet.

Inside the classroom.

Liang Tingnan straightened his body and stood in the last row, holding up a report card from the last exam that he did not know where to get, stretched out his hand and flicked it, and exclaimed: "First place, all It's number one." He said Ni and looked in front of him: "Who said in the morning that our Zhong Huai is useless, this..."

Wen Chu pulled the shameful thing down: "Pack up your things, let's go."

Liang listened Nan glanced at the time, then at the timetable, and said in a daze, "Isn't there still one class?

" left the classroom.

His grades are indeed good, but the content of the exam is the knowledge points learned at this stage, and the disadvantage is not so great for people with poor foundation like Wen Chu. But it is also easy to overturn. If you want to make up the foundation, you still have to find someone.

But Xu Li cut off contact with him last time, just as he came to stay, Jiang Yeshan took the initiative to take the responsibility of making up lessons.

Jiang Yeshan happened to be idle now, and he had already read the content of the next class, there was nothing difficult, and it would be a waste of time to continue listening, so Wen Chu went to find him.

He originally wanted Liang Tingnan and Liang Tingbei to go back to the dormitory first, but they were afraid that something might happen to him, so they insisted on following him.

Wen Chu knocked on the door.

"Please come in."

As soon as Jiang Yeshan looked up, he saw three people who had blocked the door frame tightly without leaving any gaps: "These two are..."

Liang Tingnan squeezed in first, and said very politely: " Hello teacher, the two of us were sent by the general to protect Zhong Huai."

When Jiang Yeshan heard the word "general", combined with the half-truths and half-false news he heard in the morning, his eyes suddenly became subtle. Then he looked at Wen Chu, wondering what he was thinking.

Wen Chu walked over to put his schoolbag on the bench, Jiang Yeshan leaned forward slightly, and asked in a low voice, "Is the rumor in school true?"

Wen Chu knew what he was asking, but it was just the kiss in the morning...

He lowered his head and took out his book, and didn't answer his words, but his ears gradually turned red.

Liang Tingnan approached the two of them, and said very seriously: "It's true, I saw it with my own eyes."

The eyes of the two became subtle together, and there were many complicated emotions in their eyes.

Jiang Yeshan didn't know what he was thinking, he looked at Wen Chu with some sympathy, and asked after a while, "Did he do anything to you?"

Wen Chu sometimes felt that Jiang Yeshan and Liang Tingnan were somewhat similar, For example, I always make too much brain, a little gossip, and sometimes I owe a lot.

Jiang Yeshan didn't hear a reply, so he continued on his own: "It will be very unlucky for you to be with him, this person has a lot of problems, he doesn't allow people to talk when he eats..."

Wen Chu only heard one sentence and said I didn't continue to listen. The last time the two chatted while eating, the man was not angry, so Jiang Yeshan's news was probably inaccurate.