Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Wenchu ​​doesn't want to talk to this person anymore.

    Wen Chu woke up from hunger, he brushed his hair irritably, squinted his eyes and picked up the phone beside the bed to check the time.

    half past ten.

    At this point Jiang Yuzhou should have left long ago.

    The original owner got up at seven o'clock every day while being taken care of by Jiang Yuzhou, and then had breakfast with Jiang Yuzhou and helped him organize his things.

    Comparing the two, it seems that he is not very professional.

    Wen Chu didn't expect that he could sleep to this point in one night, not because he was surprised by the sudden disorder of his biological clock, but because he was wondering if no one came to call him.

    Like yesterday, he was only a little late, and someone came to him with a face.

    But this matter is not worth occupying his mind, Wen Chu had countless delicious meals floating in his head, and he got up straight away.

    The butler saw that someone went downstairs, and according to Jiang Yuzhou's instructions, heated up the breakfast and served it up.

    After breakfast, Wen Chu wanted to go out for a stroll and buy something, but was stopped at the door of the house.

    The butler stood in front of the door and said respectfully, "Excuse me, where are you going?"

    "Ah?" Wen Chu didn't understand the situation.

    After a while, seeing that the housekeeper was still blocking the door, he asked incredulously, "Does this still need to be reported?" The

    housekeeper didn't speak.

    Chu Na did not move.

    Wen Chu gave a "tsk" sound: "Go out to buy some clothes, those colorful things in the closet, how can I meet people in the afternoon?"

    "I'll go with you," said the housekeeper.

    He imagined the scene where he was shopping for clothes in front, and the butler was wearing a black suit, with his head held high and his chest high, following behind him step by step.

    Wen Chu: "..."

    Those who knew were shopping for clothes, those who didn't know thought they were on a tour.

    Wen Chu had no choice but to call Jiang Yuzhou with his mobile phone, and the call was answered after a while.

    "In a meeting, what's wrong?" Jiang Yuzhou asked.

    "I want to go out." Wen Chu said simply.

    "What are you going to do?" Jiang Yuzhou asked.

    "Buy some clothes." Wen Chu said.

    "Aren't those in the wardrobe enough for you to wear?"

    Wen Chu was speechless: "You mean you want me to wear those eye-catching clothes to meet your parents? Mr. Jiang, are you crazy or am I crazy?"

    There was silence for a few seconds, and suddenly there was a slight smile: "I thought you liked it."

    Wen Chu: "..."

    In fact, either there were no normal clothes in the original master's closet, or Wen Chu had some inexplicable cleanliness. Always want to buy new clothes to wear.