Chapter 68

Chapter 68 How dare you hit the general's wife!

Liang Tingnan always felt that the relationship between their general and Wen Chu was unusual, but he never thought it would be so unusual.

At this moment, he looked at Wen Chu, and then thought about that general in the army who was ruthless and ruthless like a living hell king, and immediately felt a surge of respect for Wen Chu from the soles of his feet, straight to the top of the sky.

And sighed in his heart: Warrior...

When Wen Chu walked over with a dark face, the two of them took a step back in unison, giving way to others.

Wen Chu: "..."

He said helplessly, "He and I are not the kind of relationship you think."

Liang Tingnan looked at him with a very subtle look, then said "Oh" meaningfully, and slightly raised his head. Nodding her head with her chin pointing: "I understand, I understand." What

a fool!

Knowing that he couldn't explain clearly to them, Wen Chu glared at him and left the dormitory with his schoolbag, going to the teaching building for class.

The two put the unpacked things on the ground and followed.

At this time, there are still about ten minutes before the start of the first class, which is the time when the flow of people is the largest.

Wen Chu took a look around and saw that there were quite a few people. It is estimated that the scene just now will soon spread throughout the campus, and there are so many witnesses and evidences that he can't clear it even if he jumps in.

But Liang Tingnan didn't have any eyesight, so he hooked Wen Chu's neck and asked in a low voice, "Are you both Alphas, or..." He looked Wen Chu up and down, and his voice dropped once more, "Are you Alpha?" Pretend to be A?"

After he finished speaking, he realized something, and slowly let go of the hand hooking Wen Chu's neck, after all, AO can't be kissed, and this is the general's man!

Wen Chu glanced at him: "How about I punch you to see if I'm an Omega?"

Liang Tingnan touched his chin and seriously thought about it: "Yes."

"...I'm Alpha," Wen Chu said seriously, "Pure and pure Alpha, stop thinking about it with your head that doesn't know what's inside, ok?"

Liang Tingnan nodded immediately, and then hooked He touched the man's neck, and continued to ask: "How did those two Alphas get together? Are you in that kind of..."

Wen Chu couldn't bear to shake off his hand, and walked forward quickly.

This matter spread faster than Wen Chu thought. When he first arrived in class, someone was discussing it.

"My God, I just said why I came to give him a water glass last time."

"He seems to have been living in someone's house."

"I don't know how to say it, this kind of food and drink by face..."

"And he still An Alpha, I really don't want anything for money."

"I guess it won't last long, how could someone like a general really fall in love with such a useless little boy."

Those people were sitting in the middle of the classroom discussing, Wen Chu didn't seem to care. As if hearing it, he went straight to the corner of the last row and picked a seat.