Chapter 74

Chapter 74 - End of the Third World -

The two of them didn't go to Lao Shizi's celebration banquet. Song Baifeng originally wanted to take him out to eat, but Wen Chu refused. The reason is that when Song Baifeng expressed his admiration just now, he said: "After fighting for a few days, I basically didn't rest at all. I'm very

busy every day, but I can't help but miss you."

But Wen Chu was not moved, but felt that this person's brain needed to rest, and he was already gradually becoming stupid.

So I thought about eating something at home and going to bed quickly.

Song Baifeng was speechless with dark circles under his eyes, unable to refute.

After eating, Wen Chu returned to his bedroom, and just after taking a shower and lying on the bed, the door was carefully pushed open by someone.

Know who it is without thinking.

But Wen Chu didn't understand why this man turned off the lights.

When the light went off with a "snap", Wen Chu asked aloud, "Why do you want to turn off the light?"

Song Baifeng lay beside him, stretched out his arms to hug him, and wrapped Wen Chu tightly in his arms, and said as a matter of course, "Sleep!" "

"?" Wen Chu said, "This is my room."

"I know." Song Baifeng said.

Ah, you are so tall, how could the quality of sleep be improved if the two of them hugged each other like this, he was just about to drive this person away.

Song Baifeng hugged him even tighter: "But this is my house."

Wen Chu: "..."

"So the room is mine, and so are you." Song Baifeng said, "Besides, we have such a close relationship. Even if it's your room, isn't it normal for me to sleep here?"

"Then hurry up and sleep." Wen Chu said.

Song Baifeng approached his neck as if he didn't hear it, "It smells so good."

"The shower gel smells good." Wen Chu said.

"No, it's your pheromone fragrance." Song Baifeng retorted.

Wen Chu: "...Aren't you sleepy?"

After a while, Song Baifeng suddenly said, "I was a little sleepy at first, but I couldn't fall asleep after accidentally reading the post you read."

Wen Chu's body froze: "W-Which post?"

Song Baifeng said indifferently: "I am completely unrecognizable by jealousy."

Wen Chu really didn't know what to say, he turned his back and buried his head in the quilt, and the voice came over in a daze: "I am I opened it by accident, and then I'll take a look when I'm free."

Song Baifeng leaned close to his ear and whispered, "They praised you for looking good."

Wen Chu just wanted to find a hole to get in.

Song Baifeng said incomprehensibly, "I still like you very much." Wenchu ​​felt

a little something wrong with this sentence, he was bored under the quilt for a while, and then looked at Song Baifeng with a little crack: "What they said, Do you take it seriously?"

Regardless of whether it is true or not, Song Baifeng still cared a little, he stretched out his hand and pinched his cheek, his eyes darkened: "I should lock you up in the hut so that no one can see you."