Chapter 45

Chapter 45 - The end of the second world -

    Wen Chu didn't react for a while, he stared blankly at the person in front of him, and didn't respond to what he said just now, as if his soul was taken away by something.

    Pei Yuli felt that something was wrong, he gently hooked the man's chin: "What's wrong?" The

    slight itch brought him back to his senses, and the anger rushed up first, he turned his head to avoid Pei Yuli's hand, With a sneer: "Oh, Mr. Mozun has a lot of things to do every day, and he has been busy for three days without sending a single message. Why do you have time now?" Pei     Yuli

    knew that he was wrong, and just wanted to explain: "I..."

Slowly becoming popular, he interrupted his words: "Shut up! You are so capable of beating a bunch of people alone. Are those decent people not enough for you to squander? Why don't you ask the whole world to beat you together? Why don't you be so powerful? What about directly ascending? You..."

    "I won't be able to see you after ascending." Pei Yuli cut off his words.

    Wen Chu was suddenly interrupted by someone, so he didn't know what to say, and the anger in his heart slowly subsided again, before it could turn into another emotion.

    Pei Yuli followed his red eyes with his thumb, and said patiently: "Master, don't be angry."

    Wen Chu stared at him, and said viciously: "I will leave tomorrow too, let you have a taste too... um."

    Pei Yuli Yuli's kiss fell without warning, tightly blocking the rest of his words, his tongue deftly pried open his teeth, and all his breath was taken away, the action was so strong that no resistance was allowed, Pei Yuli seemed to want to swallow him up eat into the stomach.

    Wen Chu's brain went blank for a moment, and the other kind of touch made him feel like he was floating in the clouds, and the empty place in his heart seemed to be filled with people, he didn't refuse, and just let Pei Yuli move.

    After Wen Chu couldn't say anything, Pei Yuli slowly let go, held Wen Chu's face, gently wiped away the tears from the corner of his eyes with one hand, his voice was hoarse and low, but his tone was almost pleading: "Don't say such things, you can beat me and scold me, but don't leave me, I will go crazy, I can't bear it."

    Wen Chu was still panting slightly, he looked at the affectionate person in front of him, The anger in his heart was extinguished by a few words. He sighed, reached out to touch Pei Yuli's clothes, and asked worriedly: "Is the injury serious?

    " His hand: "I don't want Master to worry, I came to see you after I took off all the scars."

    He bent down and kissed the corner of Wen Chu's mouth, and said nonsense: "So it's not serious, I single-handedly defeated a group of people , not hurt at all."

    This man was so glib, Wen Chu was about to stand up and go back to sleep.

    However, Pei Yuli held him down and refused to let him go: "I haven't answered the question just now." He curled up Wen Chu's hair with one hand, and asked with the cold moonlight behind his back: "So, did Master miss me just now?" Wen Chu avoided his overly fiery gaze, and was embarrassed to answer the question directly, so he had to change the subject and ask: "Where is Lu Qi ?

    Have you seen him? How is he now?"

    Pei Yuli slightly Narrowing his eyes, he gritted his teeth and said, "He is protected by my people, and he can't die now."

    Hearing this tone, Wen Chu suddenly had a bad premonition, and then, Pei Yuli seemed to be laughed out of anger , rubbed Wen Chu's lips with one hand, narrowed his narrow eyes, and said in an indescribably charming tone: "Master, thinking about other men in front of me is because I think I am satisfied." Can't you?" In the