Chapter 103

Chapter 103 He's going to blow up this movie!

Rows of boxes were neatly placed in the dark underground warehouse, and when the last footsteps gradually disappeared, there was a sudden noise in the corner.

The wooden board on the box was lifted at one corner, and then a head poked out.

Wen Chu was wearing the same cloak as Lavelle and the patrol team, holding the edge of the box with both hands, and looked around.

No one, just as he was about to turn his head to talk to the person next to him, a black figure had already passed by. Lavelle jumped lightly, landed on the ground without a sound, and then turned to look at him.

Wen Chu: "..."

He also wanted to jump out so gracefully, but when he looked down, he saw that the tall box was placed on the third floor. Make a movement to attract all the vampires around.

To be on the safe side, he flipped out little by little, stepping on the small distance between the two layers of boxes with his toes, and hooked the boxes in his hand to keep his balance, so as not to fall down.

Wen Chu sighed, human beings are really troublesome.

But I don't know how to go down below, the last two layers of boxes are placed very neatly, Wen Chu can only see a seam that is staggered.

Seeing that he hadn't moved for half a year, Lavelle finally said, "Jump down."

Wen Chu glanced down at a distance of about two meters. He didn't know what would happen if the body jumped, so he shook his head vigorously.

"I'll follow you," Lavelle said.

Wen Chu glanced at him, hesitated for a moment, and let go of his hand.

The falling time was very short, and Wen Chu had already landed in Lavelle's arms before he could recover. His body was very light, and Lavel held him as if he was holding a feather.

Wen Chu felt that this posture was a bit embarrassing, and within two seconds of being in the embrace, he immediately jumped down and stood up straight, scratching his hair with his fingers: "Thank you."

The temperature in his arms suddenly disappeared, and Lavelle walked over to help Wenchu ​​put on the hat that had accidentally dropped just now: "Let's go." After two days of fear

, he was sucked blood and didn't sleep well last night. Wen Chuyi returned to the room, washed up casually, lay on the bed, and fell into a deep sleep.

Without the death-like ringtone, Wen Chu woke up naturally after falling asleep.

Since there was no sun, he thought it was still night when he opened his eyes, but only after looking at the clock did he realize that it was already past nine o'clock in the morning.

Before he went to eat, someone brought him another pile of clothes, this time the clothes were not as simple as last time, the style was only seen on vampire nobles at first.

The coat is white, the waist is tied up by a pure black belt, a white hollow silk scarf is wrapped around the neck, black boots reach the knees, and the slender and straight legs are drawn out.

Wen Chu put on his coat loosely, but didn't know what to do with those clothes, and in the end the blood clan standing beside him helped him tidy them up with an expression of impatience.

The blood race has always looked down on human beings, let alone taking care of human beings. If it wasn't for Lavelle's order, they would not come to do such a thing.