Chapter 138

Chapter 138 should be a common weapon for fishing mermaids.

When doing those things, Lian Yize was indeed sober. He deliberately didn't think about the reason for doing it, and he didn't want to think of himself as a pervert or anything else.

Even the acknowledgment seems like a passing fad.

Wen Chu was stunned for a long while, his blue eyes just looking at people like this.

Lian Yize wanted to say something, but he couldn't come up with a reasonable explanation. If Wen Chu wanted to ask, he would have nothing to say.

Fortunately, Wen Chu only said "oh", then looked away, and said, "I'm hungry."

Lian Yize's tense mood slowly eased, and his usual indifferent expression returned to his face: "Clean up. Let's go eat."

They didn't return to the room after breakfast.

There were still two or three hours before arriving at the destination, so Wen Chu went directly to the cab. Because he can only determine a rough range, the more the ship moves forward, the more difficult it is to grasp the specific direction and position. He is afraid that the ship will drift to other places, so he has been observing the surrounding area to determine the route.

Lian Yize sat next to him and observed the area scanner, which is used to check whether there are other ships in the nearby waters.

The new bill is about to be implemented. It is reasonable to say that Berias' mermaid industry cannot continue on the surface, but no one knows what happened behind the scenes.

Most people can't let go of such a big profit, let alone someone like Berias who loves money like his life...

Even Yize always thought that Berias would not give up so easily, but a few days ago Before coming here, he had already sent people to search this sea area, but he couldn't find Belias' shadow, so he dared to bring Wen Chu here.

The dot of light in the center of the screen scanned round and round, but nothing unusual was found.

There is nothing on the sea, and even Yize sent people to find every island in this sea area, even the sky and the sea were scanned at 360 degrees without any dead ends.

Helicopters patrol the sky, and scanners can cover depths below the surface that exceed the maximum depth a submarine can reach.

Lian Yize was thinking, so Belias really gave up, or he missed something.

According to the mermaid, the environment above the sea area where they live is very bad, and strong winds and waves are common. Many staff members are checking the equipment on board for fear of accidents.

The mermaids were pushed out, too, and placed on the deck, where they were thrown into the sea as soon as they arrived.

The scenery outside the cabin gradually changed, the cloudless sky was covered with dark clouds after a while, the wind and waves roared past without stopping, and the ship was shaking constantly under such circumstances.

The mermaid on the deck was very happy, probably feeling that they were coming home soon.

Wen Chu looked at the big screen in front of him, and when the small red dots entered the range of the white hollow circles, he breathed a sigh of relief, lowered his head and rubbed his sore eyes.

Lian Yize glanced at him, stood up, called a few people over to continue looking at the equipment information, then walked up to Wen Chu, and led him to the deck.