Chapter 140

Chapter 140 Lian, someone wants to arrest me.

The fish tail swayed in a circle, and continued to swim upwards.

Two mermaids cast shadows in the clear water.

Wen Chu followed the trail of the second sister upstream, and finally broke through the water after a while.

The second sister pointed to a direction: "Swim in this direction, and you will see the shore soon. But last time I only took a look from a distance, I don't know what it looks like." She bit her

finger , asked with some concern:

"Are you sure you want to go?" Sister, I'm leaving first."

Wen Chu swam towards the direction she pointed just now, but within ten minutes he saw the coastline.

It was already four or five o'clock when he left the bottom of the sea, and now after such a period of time, the sky is already dark, as if stained with a layer of diluted ink.

There were also warm yellow lights on the shore, and it seemed that there were quite a few of them.

Wen Chu speeded up and swam over, and saw a whole row of small wooden boats on the shore, floating silently on the water.

Just as he was about to go ashore, his movements suddenly stopped.

there is a question.

Myself, like, no, clothes...

Wen Chu lowered his head to look at the dangling fish tail, the scales swayed along with it, and he was a little annoyed that he hadn't prepared well before coming.

He hid in the gap between the two boats and thought about countermeasures, when the water suddenly swayed slightly. Wen Chu raised his eyes and saw the boat slowly approaching here.

The boat was heavy, with a deep draft, and a young man was struggling to paddle.

The boy seemed to be in his early twenties, wearing a white vest, showing his strong arms, and his skin was a healthy wheat color.

He is tall, and although he is not very strong, he looks quite strong.

"Xiaoyun, catch so many fish again." A voice came from not far away.

The boy named Xiaoyun raised his head and smiled at the speaker.

Wen Chu lay on the side of the boat, watching the young man lean on the shore, then pull out the anchor and fix it, the whole set of movements was smooth and skillful.

The person who spoke just now had already left, and Wen Chu quietly swam over while Xiaoyun was walking ashore with a bag full of small fish.

Then it slowly emerged from the water in front of people.

Xiaoyun stepped on the shore, and suddenly caught a glimpse of silver from the corner of his eye.

He paused, turned around and looked over.

The two looked at each other suddenly.

"..."

It was a bit scary to see this at night.

Xiao Yun opened his eyes wide and took a step back, nearly falling to the ground. He swallowed, and a scream got stuck in his throat.

Wen Chu saw that he was scaring people quite a bit, and after a while, he waited for him to slowly recover before he said softly, "Well, can I lend you a piece of clothing to wear?"...