Chapter 116

Chapter 116 By the way, the nobles inside are all in one pot.

Lavelle glanced at Visky, walked over suddenly, and pushed him out of the window before he could say another word.

There was a "bang" sound outside.

After thinking about it, he still walked to the door, gently pushed it open and took a look inside.

Wen Chu was already asleep, lying sideways on the bed with his collar slightly undone, his hands resting on the edge of the bed, his forearms dangling outside.

Lavelle walked over, covered him with the quilt as lightly as possible, and then held his wrist and stuffed it into the quilt.

After finishing these, he sat on the chair next to him, thinking about what Vesch had just said in his mind.

His eyes fell unconsciously on Wen Chu's face, and the light shone down, outlining a clear outline, with shallow breathing and a slightly heaving chest.

Lavel pursed his lower lip, looked away, stood up suddenly and turned off the lights. After the surroundings were dark, the surrounding temperature seemed to drop together.

He sat back in his original position.

When Wen Chu waited for Lavelle to leave yesterday, he couldn't help but fell asleep and didn't eat. He was woken up by starvation in the morning.

Before he could sit up, due to the sensitivity that Vesch had trained for him, he paused and looked towards the foot of the bed. He thought it was Vesch who ran over again, but when he looked over, he realized it was another person.

Lavelle was sitting on the chair, leaning back, leaning his elbows on the armrest of the chair, his eyes were open, and he was looking at... Wen Chu without blinking.

"..."

Wen Chu woke up immediately, and he scratched his messy hair: "Why are you the same as Wei Siqi?"

Lavelle frowned slightly: "What is the same."

"Just like now," Wen Chu said, "Woke up in the morning and found him..."

The words got stuck in the middle of the sentence, and he couldn't say the words "staring at me" to Lavelle, and he seemed very sentimental.

The voice was very vague: "Sit on the bedside and watch."

Lavelle snorted coldly: "He is sick."

Wen Chu looked at him, wondering if this person realized it, and scolded himself.

Wen Chu asked: "Why are you here?"

Lavelle said: "This is my room."

Oh, Wen Chu came to his senses, thinking that he was still occupying someone else's bed, and asked casually: "You haven't slept all night "

"It won't affect the blood race if you don't sleep for several nights."

Really didn't sleep? Wen Chu's movement of getting out of bed suddenly paused: "So... you just sat here?"

Lavelle didn't speak, as if he wanted to deny it with silence.

He coughed lightly: "Is your body still uncomfortable?"

Wen Chu shook his head.

"Today is the second stage of the election conference." Lavelle stood up, "Let's go there together after breakfast."

Wen Chu was stunned: "I still want to go there?

" I can rest assured only when I am in sight."