Chapter 52

Chapter 52 I Seem to Smell Your Pheromone

Wen Chu didn't wait for anyone to react, he directly took a step forward and pinched the man's wrist, exerting force on his hand, the man suffered from pain, and the things in his hand fell down. Wen Chu caught it with the other hand, and at the same time bent his leg upwards, and slammed into the man's stomach fiercely.

The man in front of him clutched his stomach and fell to the ground.

Wen Chu lowered his eyes, held the snatched stick in a circle in his hand, and then looked at the few people in front of him.

Suppressing the pain in his chest, he stepped forward again. It was much more convenient when he had something in his hand. Wen Chu's move was so fierce that the rest of the people were hit with sticks on their chests, backs, and legs.

After all, the original owner is an Alpha, although his physical fitness is not very good, but it is passable, Wen Chu has learned so many fighting skills in the original world, which can be regarded as a little play.

He bent down to avoid the stick coming towards him, but his chest felt like a needle prick because of this movement. Wen Chu snorted, got up and kicked the man away, and the man slammed into the sink behind him hard.

Wen Chu took a deep breath, and the anger between his brows became more and more serious. In a blink of an eye, he found Fu Sishen's figure hiding aside. The man was holding a short knife in both hands, and originally wanted to teach Wen Chu a lesson, but after seeing Wen Chu's strength, he was afraid to go forward, and he didn't find the right time. At this moment, the two looked at each other. Wen Chu walked towards him, Fu Sishen's hands trembled slightly, he swallowed, and said with a trembling voice: "Zhong Huai! I advise you to stay away from Song Zhi in the future!" Wen Chu gave a "tsk", and he bent slightly With a flick of his waist, he picked up the short knife, and it fell to the ground with a "clang". He then punched the person's face with his fist, causing a scar that matched Song Zhi's. The stick in his hand turned around and swung towards Fu Sishen's abdomen fiercely. His tone was calm: "This is just returned." Fu Sishen screamed again and again, and the voice came out through the crack of the door. After falling to the ground without making a sound, Wen Chu slowly let go. "What are you doing!"

The teacher who rushed over after hearing the sound looked at the scene in front of him with surprise on his face-seven or eight people were lying crookedly on the bathroom floor, and the only standing person was still holding a stick in his hand.

"..."

Several people were taken to the infirmary first, and the three school doctors rushed to bandage them, but because Wen Chu didn't seem like an injured person, they were left aside.

The teacher was watching from the side just now, pointing at these people and angrily said: "How old are you! You still gather people to fight? Do you really think the school dare not govern you? You are so courageous that you will go to the office soon." Explain clearly to me..."

He caught a glimpse of Wen Chu who was standing aside from the corner of his eye as he spoke, and saw that his face was not looking well, so he stopped talking.

Wen Chu met his gaze, then slowly raised one hand, as if to report: "Teacher... I was injured too."

A school doctor was still busy bandaging others, so he raised his eyes to see Seeing and hearing Chu, he asked, "Where is the injury?"

Wen Chu paused, and lifted the corner of his clothes.

The eye is a large dazzling red.

Jiang Yeshan happened to rush over too, just as he opened the door of the infirmary, he saw the injuries on Wen Chu's body, and his face sank immediately.