Chapter 26

Chapter 26 The master is respected, and the apprentice pays homage.

    There was a bird chirping all around.

    Wen Chu opened his eyes and woke up, his head hurt like it exploded.

    He tapped his head and asked, "Tangyuan, I remember this is the second world I came to." As

    soon as the words fell, the pain in his brain doubled instantly.

    Tang Yuan: "Yes, the memory of the first world was sealed by yourself."

    Wen Chu was taken aback, before he could ask the word "why", cold sweat was already dripping on his forehead, and he almost fainted again.

    He sighed and forced himself not to think about the first world. After a while, when the pain in his brain subsided, he sat up and observed the surrounding environment.

    There is a small bamboo bed more than one meter wide under the body, and the cushions under it are thick enough, so I don't feel panicked. But compared to the last world...

    "Hiss..." Wen Chu pressed the corner of his eyebrows, frowned and muttered, "I was stimulated by something to choose to seal my memory."

    Tang Yuan didn't speak, but Wen Chu also To complain, I didn't expect Tangyuan to answer.

    The house he lives in is also a small bamboo house, with good light and environment, and he can see the dense woods and chirping birds outside the window.

    This piece of green made him relax physically and mentally.

    Wen Chu said: "Pass on the original owner's memory." The

    original owner's name is Chu Yunxi, and he is an elder of the Zongzhen Sect, the largest cultivation sect in the world.

    The Zongzhen sect has three heads and twelve elders. Among these elders, the original master has the lowest level of cultivation, only comparable to Jindan.

    The realm of self-cultivation is divided into levels such as Qi training, foundation building, Jindan, Yuanying, out of body, distraction, fit, transcending robbery, and Mahayana.

    In the Zongzhen sect where monks in the Nascent Soul Stage traveled all over the place, Chu Yunxi in the Golden Core Stage took up the position of an elder.

    It's not that he has any special abilities, but that his father and mother used to be the great elders of the Zongzhen sect, and it's entirely thanks to those two that they can have this position.

    The original owner is an out-and-out good-for-nothing, not only has extremely poor talent, but also is very lazy. When his parents were alive, all kinds of treasures from heaven and earth could barely let him reach the golden core.

    Later, his parents died in the slaying of demons, and as the only blood relationship between the two, the sect rewarded him with the title of elder in name only.

    The place where he lives is also the most remote. The bamboo house is located on a small hill, and there are only him, one apprentice, and a few outer disciples who clean up here.

    As the most powerful sect of comprehension, the Zongzhen Sect naturally has many people attracted by its reputation, and those who have passed the test can worship under the heads and elders. Apprenticeship is a two-way selection process, the master and the apprentice must agree to see each other.

    But the embarrassing thing is that after those who have passed the sect's test know the original owner's strength and how he came to this position, no one wants to worship him.