Chapter 24

Chapter 24 So he bought a vase with 90 million.

    Wen Chu looked at Jiang Yuzhou who was lying on his side by the moonlight.

    The two were relatively silent for a while, and the sound of the waves became more and more obvious, lingering and rustling in the ears.     "Jiang Yuzhou

    ," Wen Chu lowered his eyes and asked, "If it weren't for me, would you come here with someone else, sleep in the same bed, and buy him what he wants?"

He took Wen Chu's hand and squeezed it lightly: "Why do you ask this?"

    Seeing that he didn't answer, Wen Chu pulled out his hand, turned his back to him, and curled up : "Ask whatever

    you want." It's just that the back view is so pitiful.

    If Jiang Yuzhou really believed this sentence, then he wouldn't have to be a boyfriend.

    His back suddenly leaned against the familiar chest, Jiang Yuzhou stretched out his arm, held his hand again, and lowered his voice, matching the sound of the sea waves, whispering love words in his ear: "Without you, I don't know What will happen, but I can be sure that I have never liked others like I like you, never before, and never will in the future."

    Wen Chu didn't respond for a long time, Jiang Yuzhou raised his hand a little, touched His hot cheeks.

    Jiang Yuzhou leaned against Wen Chu's back and laughed silently for a while. Wen Chu noticed the shock behind him, and said angrily, "What are you laughing at? Then you and Ning Xi were also so happy when you were together?" He paused After a while, he said, "Aren't you kissing and kissing all day long?"

    Jiang Yuzhou was taken aback for a moment, and he immediately sat up, propped his arms and turned to Wen Chu's other side, facing him, and clarified very seriously: "No, I haven't kissed before."

    Wen Chu looked up at him, turned around and turned his back to him, but Jiang Yuzhou pressed his shoulders: "You two are different."

    Wen Chu paused, and asked after a while Said: "What's the difference?"

    "I don't know," Jiang Yuzhou frowned, "I can't explain the feeling, but it's different."

    Wen Chu closed his eyes and hummed, turned his back to him: "Sleep."

    "Come down," Jiang Yuzhou said, "I'll catch you."

    Wearing a swimsuit, Wen Chu glanced at him in the swimming pool. Jiang Yuzhou, the man stretched out his hand and looked at him with a smirk.

    Believe me, Wen Chu walked to the ladder on the other side, and before he could go down, a yellow duck-head swimming ring floated over.

    Wen Chu didn't know where Jiang Yuzhou got such an ugly swimming ring, kicked it away speechlessly, then jumped into the water and said, "I can swim."

    He really can swim, but this open-air The swimming pool is on the boat, looking at the sparkling water in front of him, the seasickness that Wen Chu hadn't experienced in the past two days seems to be a little bit up again.

    He always imagined that the boat was dangling back and forth with the water and him.

    Looking up, you can see the clear sky, the swimming pool is not big, and the two of them seem to live in this small world again.

    Wen Chu swam to Jiang Yuzhou's side, held him in the water like a prank, then dived into the water, planted a kiss on his lips, and then ran away again.