Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Pei Yuli said seriously: "Eat fish for dinner."

    "Master, I..."

    A black crow suddenly stepped over the small window and landed on Pei Yuli's shoulder precisely, intercepting the remaining words.

    Then the crow spoke in that weird tone that seemed to be announcing funerals, speaking very fast, not even willing to stop for a punctuation mark: "The man who was tied up last time was a tough guy and didn't say anything. I think you already know Who is the person behind it, so I put him in the frying pan and blew it up. The Demon Realm now knows that you were pierced by Wan Jian and bled out of your heart, and you were seriously injured. The

    crow paused for a moment, looked at Pei Yuli with its pitch-black eyes, turned around again, and then continued with the tone just now: "Chi Qi is returning to my mourning elixir that you snatched away." If you don’t come, he thinks you’re not a human being. I’m here every day and every day. I said you’re dead. If he doesn’t believe you, he has to see your dead body with his own eyes to be at ease, so when will you come back and take these people away?”

    Pei Yuli: "..."

    It doesn't take much thinking to know that Chi Er's heartless loudspeaker sent him the letter.

    Pei Yuli wanted to go back now, and put that blind man into the frying pan together.

    The charming atmosphere just now was destroyed by the crow's opening of its mouth. Pei Yuli, who was usually quite stable, was so angry that he glanced at Wen Chuna.

    Wen Chu was recalling what the crow said just now, and he spoke too fast without stopping, but he probably understood the message that the man wanted to convey.

    One is that the person who attacked him last time is dead now, the other is that the Demon Realm is electing the next Demon Lord, and the third is to ask Pei Yuli when he will go back to preside over the overall situation.

    Moreover, the words "thousand swords pierced the heart" and "seriously injured" were heard very clearly by the crow.

    He met Pei Yuli's gaze, and then suddenly moved to untie Pei Yuli's belt.

    Pei Yuli didn't stop him.

    The open chest was displayed in front of Wen Chu. Pei Yuli's skin was wheat-colored, and her eight-pack abs were tight. If it were any other girl, she would have run away with her eyes covered and blushing.

    But Wen Chu's mind was not on this at all, he took a closer look, and saw shallow marks on his body, which did not even leave a scar, and were slowly healing.

    Doesn't seem to be badly hurt.

    Although he wasn't thinking about it, the other person was so excited by him. The warm breath hit the skin unhindered, provoking his tightly knit nerves through the tiny pores.

    His breathing suddenly became rapid.

    Pei Yuli immediately put on his clothes, turned his head away and said, "I deliberately let people release those messages. I have a fusion spiritual root, and my injury will heal quickly. Master, don't worry."

    After he finished speaking, he turned around. He looked over at Wen Chu, as if he wanted to continue the unfinished topic.     Seeing this, Wen

    Chu asked, "Then when are you going back?"

    Pei Yuli narrowed his eyes suddenly, and his tone seemed a little dangerous: "Is Master driving me away?"