Chapter 3

(A/N)

Alright so... Big problem.

The first two chapters got deleted somehow, and I don't remember what I wrote there... So I can't fix it.

I'm so SO sorry about that, y'all.

********
When Scott and Kirstie finally got off of the elevator, Scott instantly lead Kirstie into the penthouse to find her Alpha.

Avi was sitting beside Mitch, who was laying down.

Kirstin ran into the room and hugged him without a thought.

Avi jumped a little but stood up to hug her back. "Hey, Princess. You okay?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm fine. I just missed you. Shouldn't you be laying down?"

Avi pulled back and smiled at her. "Maybe. Probably. But Mitchell needed me."

Kirstie held his hand as she pulled him out of the room. "Then you'll lay down in our room. Come on."

Scott slipped into the room behind them, seeing Mitch sit up to look at him.

Scott walked closer to the bed. "How are you doing, Sweetie?"

Mitch opened his arms and made grabby hands towards him, causing Scott to instantly lean over the bed to hug him.

Mitch held on for a solid 5 seconds. "I'm okay. My tummy hurts a little, though."

Scott moved to stand but Mitch grabbed the dog tag hanging from his neck, reading it and smiling.

Scott smiled at him fondly, before pulling his necklace from Mitch's hands.

He slowly pulled Mitch's shirt up so that he could see his stomach.

Mitch looked like he was going to pull his shirt back down, but didn't.

Scott then leaned down and placed a kiss on Mitch's stomach, causing Mitch to giggle.

Scott trailed his kisses upwards, kissing every part of skin he could until landing on Mitch's lips.

Scott finally pulled back and smiled at the boy laying in front of him. "You don't have to eat to make me proud, Pumpkin. You do plenty of things that earn my pride every day. I know you've been trying to eat more. And I don't mind. What you eat is your business. It's your stomach, not mine. I only got involved when you got too skinny. But you're healthy now. So it's up to you."

"Really?"

"Yes, honey. Really. If you really want to eat a little more, don't force yourself into it. Repeat after me. Progress, not perfection."

"Progress, not perfection."

"Good boy."

Mitch then patted the bed beside him for Scott to lay down, which he did.

Scott turned sideways to kiss Mitch's temple, running his hand up and down Mitch's stomach.

Mitch scooted closer to Scott, closing his eyes in content. "I love you."

"I love you too, Sunshine."

*******

Kirstie was now sitting Indian style on the bed next to where Avi was laying down.

She was tracing things on Avi's stomach with her fingernails. "How's your back feeling?"

"It's alright. Don't worry. I think I just need to chill out for a little while."

"Okay. We can do that."

Avi turned his head to meet her eyes as she continued to draw imaginary lines on his stomach. "You don't have to stay with me, Kitty. You can go and play with Mitchell, or whatever you two do."

Kirstie smiled at him. "No, that's alright. I'd rather be here with you."

"Oh.. Okay. Do you still want to go on a walk tomorrow morning?"

Kirstin stopped moving her hands and her smile fell a little. "Of course I do. But if your back is hurting, it can wait. We can do that the next morning."

"It really can't wait. If you want to do it, then let's do it."

*******

Kevin was in Avi's room checking on his back, just to be safe.

At that time, Scott took Todrick, Mitch and Kirstie downstairs to get something from the snack bar, as Kirstin had wanted to do in the first place.

Todrick helped her purchase the candy for Avi, while Scott hung back a little with Mitch.

Out of nowhere, a child ran up to Scott and hugged his leg.

Scott just stared down at him, letting go of Mitch. "Hey there little guy. Where are your parents?"

"My dad must be short. You're huge."

Mitch giggled behind Scott, and Scott just smiled. "I guess I am."

The child held onto Scott's leg but frowned up at him. "I want to be tall."

"Maybe you will be someday. But for now, this will have to do." Scott said, picking the kid up and putting him on his shoulders.

And yes, the hotel lobby had high ceilings.

The child laughed loudly, holding onto any part of Scott's upper body that he could reach to be sure he wouldn't fall.

Mitch smiled at the kid on his Alpha's shoulders. "Have you been assigned yet?"

"No. But my parents say I'll be a Beta probably!"

Scott smiled a little. "Perfect. Those are the best."

The child tried to look down at Scott, but failed. He settled on staring at Mitch. "Are you a Beta?"

Mitch shook his head. "No. An Omega, actually. And he's an Alpha, if you're curious."

"Oh wow! That's awesome! Are you two.. A thing?"

Mitch giggled again. "Yes. We are quite the thing."

A middle aged looking woman came up to Scott then. "Um. Hello. Sorry to bother you, Alpha. But, that would be my child sitting on your back right now."

Mitch giggled once more as Scott gently set the kid back on his feet.

As they were walking away, Mitch just barely heard the child speaking to his mother. "I want to be like them when I grow up! Do you think I could ever be that tall?"

Mitch shook his head at him and moved into Scott's side again, feeling one of Scott's arms fall over his shoulders.

Todrick came up to them, holding a bag of treats.

Kirstie was smiling largely as she came up to stand beside Mitch. "We got everything! Yay for chocolate!"

Mitch giggled even more, grabbing Scott's hand as they headed towards the elevator again.

Once they were in the familiar small space, Scott leaned down towards Kirstie. "Did you grab me a Snickers?"

She giggled and dug around in the bag for a second before handing him the candy he requested. "Why, of course."

He smiled at her, and kissed the top of her head before tucking the Snickers in his back pocket.

********