Chapter 70

(A/N)

IT'S MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY YAYYY (SHE'S 18. HOLY SHIT)

ALSO let me just say;

Both of those packs you guys founded/ created/ participate in are SO CUTEEEEEE.

Like when I read those comments, they are my second favorite thing to read.

(Second only to like compliments for me ;) What can I say? I'm shallow)

So, y'all are getting like engaged and Marked.. And like y'all are so ADORABLE (Kyah ;) and your friend @pentaholic44life)

MY POINT IS I LOVE YOU ALL AND NEVER CHANGE BECAUSE YOU'RE ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING.

********

Scott was driving home, Kevin beside him.

Kevin chuckled a little and set his hand on Scott's arm. "You don't know how nice it is to finally be wearing normal clothes."

Scott smiled at him a little, Kevin clearly seeing it was forced.

He stopped smiling. "What's wrong? That was a fake smile and we both know it."

Scott looked back to the road. "I'm just.. Really sorry I couldn't do a better job of protecting you."

Kevin hummed. "We need to have a conversation. Pull over?"

"I.. Okay."

Scott did as told, and then turned the car off.

Kevin turned a little in his seat. "There's nothing you could've done. You were outnumbered, and it wasn't fair. As far as I know, you were taken. So you suffered worse than I did. What.. Did they do to you?"

Scott shook his head, looking down at his hands in his lap.

Kevin squinted at the back of his head, and then he leaned forward to gently touch the scar hidden in Scott's hair. "What the...?"

Scott jumped away, covering his scar with one of his hands. "Nothing. Just a gift from Jamie. Please don't ask about it."

Kevin frowned, pulling his hand away slowly. "Okay. I can respect that. But... I feel like.. Of all people you could talk to. I should be one of the best options. You know I'd never judge you. I'll give you my best advice."

Scott looked down at the steering wheel in front of him. "Well.. I.. He.. Jamie.. He wanted to do something awful to Alex... And so I tried to distract him. And.. He tried to do that thing to me. And.. He.. God, I don't know."

"Don't stress yourself out. Just talk to me, Alpha."

"He.. Threw me onto the bed like I was completely weightless. And I hit my head... So I couldn't focus enough to.. To get him off of me.."

Kevin hummed again. "Sounds to me like you're blaming yourself. I just have a few quick questions. Did he.. How far did he get?"

Scott stayed quiet for a second, avoiding Kevin's eyes. "He... He made me... He didn't... Um. Just.. Mouth stuff. He didn't like.. Touch me. Not really, anyway."