Chapter 105

(A/N)

SORRY SORRY SORRY OMFG

I'M STILL AT STATE

I LOVE YOU THOUGH

I'M SORRYYYYYYY

********

Jake went back to his own hotel room after about an hour of Alex sleeping on him.

He decided he didn't want Alex to get attached to him before Avi's pack had to leave.

Alex walked back out of the bathroom, relieved to have clothes on again, but his smile faded. "Where'd Jake go?"

Scott patted the bed beside him. "He had to leave. Come here, Al."

Alex walked over and sat beside them, Mitch hooked to Scott's other side.

Scott gave Alex a sad smile. "You should sleep some more. You've got lots of healing to do."

Alex pouted, setting his head on Scott's shoulder. "But I'm bored... And I miss Jakey..."

"You've only known him for a few hours, Xander."

"So? How long did you know Mitchie before you knew you liked him?"

Scott nodded slowly. "Good point."

Mitch looked up at him. "Wait... How long did it take?"

Scott just smiled and shook his head. "Not long."

"Like... A week?"

"More like... Two seconds." Scott replied honestly.

Mitch giggled. "No, I mean it. Really. How long?"

"I'm serious. Almost the exact second I saw you. Then you pushed it over the edge as soon as you spoke to me for the first time. Then I shook your hand... And you laughed at me for such a formal greeting... So you gave me a hug. And by then I was already so far gone for you..." Scott recalled, smiling at the wall across from them while he pictured it.

Mitch giggled. "I remember... I remember when I tried to hug you, you had to bend down a little to return it." He gasped and turned to sit in front of Scott to grab his full attention. "I remember the first thing I thought when I met you! Want to hear it?"

"Of course."

"I remember thinking 'jeez, he's tall.'" Mitch's face couldn't be more excited, as he stared at Scott waiting for his reaction.

Scott chuckled a little. "You know what I thought?" He paused. "Something along the lines of, 'Aweeeee.'"

Mitch giggled. "Really? That's cute!"

"You're cute." Scott replied offhandedly.

"Oh, stop." Mitch answered with a slight blush.

"You stop."

Alex giggled then. "Aw. I want one."

Mitch put his hand on Scott's leg. "Get your own, then."

"I don't mean him. I mean a cute relationship. I want one."

Mitch stood up quickly. "You can have one! I can show you which room Jake is in!"

Alex jumped up. "Really?! Show me!"

Scott grabbed one of each of their arms, pulling them back. "You absolutely will not. Neither of you are leaving this room until Avi comes back."