Chapter 187

(A/N)

I just want to make all of you aware that my New Year's Eve chapter won't be on the same day as real life New Year's Eve.

I made sure Christmas was on the same day as the Christmas chapter, but this time the numbers just don't add up.

I hope that's alright. :*

Also, JUST OUT OF CURIOUSITY;

What is your favorite restaurant??

Cuz, honestly. I have been craving the shit out of Panda Express. Like. Orange Chicken is my spirit animal.

Like, anyone that knows me can confirm. I obsess over that damn place xD

********

Scott woke up to Mitch peppering kisses all over his face.

Scott shook his head and held Mitch away from him by putting his large hands on the front of Mitch's shoulders.

Mitch giggled and smiled at him. "Good morning! Before you ask, Todrick came in here and got me early this morning to help make breakfast."

"Todrick is very capable of making breakfast by himself." He paused, and then added. "Maybe even in his sleep."

Mitch's eyes widened at the sound of Scott's morning voice. "Ooh. Do me a favor and say my name?"

"Mitch."

"My full name."

"Mitchell Coby-Michael Grassi-Hoying." Scott's low, raspy voice spoke.

Mitch smiled wider. "God... That's attractive."

Scott smiled tiredly, rubbing his eyes. "Thanks, Sex Kitten."

Mitch busted up laughing, falling down onto Scott's chest. When he got back up, he jumped off of the bed, and held his hand out for his Alpha. "Come on. Brush your teeth so we can kiss."

Scott stood up slowly. "Jesus, a man can't even get five seconds to wake up."

Mitch giggled. "Nope. Because he has business to tend to."

"Oh, does he, now?"

"Yep."

Scott stood up and grabbed Mitch around the waist roughly. "Yeah? What's that, then?"

Mitch set his hands on Scott's chest, and looked up into his eyes. "Me, of course."

Scott rolled his eyes fondly, with a smile. Then he slid his hands down Mitch's back, just grazing the curve of his ass, and then back up. "You're right. But that business will have to wait until after I brush my teeth."

**********

At breakfast, Kevin announced that everyone that isn't an Alpha, minus Alex, woke up early this morning to make breakfast, to show the Alphas how grateful they were for their care.

Avi thanked them all, while Scott walked around and hugged each one of them, thanking them personally.

Mitch grabbed a plate to fill for his Alpha, but Scott grabbed a plate to do the same for him.

Mitch looked at him. "No, I was going to make yours." He whined.

"You can if you want. I was just going to make yours."

Mitch stared at him for a minute, neither of them looking away, until Mitch finally spoke. "I want to make out with you." His sudden outburst shocked even himself, so he blushed and looked down. "I'm sorry."