Chapter 63

Scott instantly peeled himself away from Kirstie and ran to his bedroom to make sure Mitch was still there.

Mitch had just walked out of the shower, reaching for a towel, when Scott ran in and then breathed out a heavy sigh of relief. "Oh thank God."

Mitch jumped a little. "Oh, gosh. You scared me."

Scott grabbed a pair of sweats from the floor and threw them to Mitch. "Put these on, honey. Hurry."

Mitch quickly slipped them on, and then followed Scott into the living room.

Kevin was running his hand up and down Todrick's back while they hugged. "It's not your fault, T."

Travis was arguing with Avi by the front door. "Listen, Avi. I have to look for him. I can't just stand here and do nothing!"

Kirstie was trying to push them apart, to no success.

Scott walked in the room and spoke loud enough so that everyone would stop what they were doing. "This is ridiculous. We don't have time for this. We need to get out there and find him."

Mitch tugged on his shirt. "Find who?"

Todrick turned in Kevin's arms to give Mitch a sad look.

Scott tried to ignore him, not wanting to have to upset him.

Mitch walked in front of him though. "Find who? And where's Allie?"

Scott took a deep breath and shook his head, Travis answering for him instead. "Lexi was taken from me. Jamie's got him now."

Mitch turned towards Scott. "What?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

He shoved Scott into a wall on the side of the dining room, just to the left of the entrance to the kitchen.

Scott let him do it. "Honey..."

Mitch pushed him again. "How could you keep that from me?! He's my..." Mitch's anger fell from his whole body, and suddenly he was crying. "He's my best friend..."

Mitch's hands stopped hitting Scott's chest, and instead he fell into Scott as he cried loudly.

Scott held him tightly, running his hands quickly up and down Mitch's bare back. "Hush, baby. It's going to be okay. We'll find him."

Mitch sobbed loudly. "Allie... Oh God!"

Scott looked up and met Avi's eyes briefly.

Avi looked at Kevin. "We're making search teams. At least one Alpha per team. Travis and Todrick stay here and protect the Omegas. Doors locked, windows closed. And you protect them with your lives, do you hear me? That's my wife we're talking about."

Travis nodded once, and Todrick did the same. "Yes, Sir."

Avi looked at Scott. "You and Kevin search up the street, where Travis said Alex was taken. I'll go the opposite way. If you see nothing, call me. And we'll backtrack. Maybe we can search the house that they used to stay in. Mitchell would be able to find it. That's last resort though."

Scott nodded and started to walk towards the door.

Mitch ran over to him though. "Don't leave without your necklace."

Kirstie ran down the hall to grab it for him, and Scott rushed to put it on before leaving.

Kevin opened the front door, and Todrick gave him a quick kiss. "Please be careful."

Avi was almost out the door when Kirstie gave him a hug. "Find him. You're good at what you do, and if anyone can find him. It's you."

Scott followed Kevin out the door and the turned down the specific side of the street.