Chapter 110

(A/N)

WHO'S EXCITED?!?!?!

SO THE SURPRISE IS.....

A DOUBLE UPDATE, AND THE SECOND CHAPTER IS A SMUT CHAPTER

NOT ONLY THAT, IT'S ALSO A COLLAB WITH ANOTHER AUTHOR YAYYYY (RheePtx) AYYY

I'll do the double in like... Five minutes. BUT REMEMBER IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT, OR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT, do not read the double haha.

*******

Thus the trip began, Kevin feeling a very strong sense of déjà vu as they boarded the airplane to go to Vegas.

Scott repeatedly looked down at Mitch in the seat beside him, fully appreciating his outfit and the effort he had put into making Scott happy.

Kirstie was spinning the ring on her finger while she spoke to Avi about how she thinks people dress in a place like Vegas.

Obviously, Todrick had to turn in his seat to respectfully correct her.

Kevin was doing a crossword of some kind, and while Alex tried to help, he was only giving Kevin false answers.

Kevin politely explained each answer and why it was wrong, and actually enjoyed teaching someone a little English literature while he was busy.

Avi fell asleep nearly twenty minutes in, mostly because he had stayed up all night making sure everyone was packed, doing laundry for them, packing bags for himself and his Omega, calling Travis, speaking with the airline, emailing The Counsel...

And thus, he is now sleeping.

Mitch caught Scott staring at him, and giggled. "Looking for something?"

"Couldn't ask for anything more." Scott mumbled, still staring.

Mitch let him stare, absolutely loving the attention he was getting. He loved how much Scott adored his body.

Scott set his hand on Mitch's leg. "Let me just tell you... I love seeing your thighs in jeans."

Mitch giggled and smiled at him. "I like your thighs in jeans too. And I like your arms in tank tops."

"I like your hips when you're shirtless."

"I like your hair in snapbacks."

"I like your torso in oversized sweaters."

"I like your muscles.... Always."

"I like your collar bones in low cut shirts."

"I like your butt." Mitch giggled at himself, and tried to finish his sentence, but instead kept laughing.

Scott smiled at him so wide that his eyes closed almost completely. "You're so adorable, I can't believe you're all mine."

********

Avi and Scott were now loading all the luggage into the back of their new rental car.

Kevin agreed to drive, because he was probably the only one patient enough to drive in traffic as bad as Vegas'.

Avi sat in the back with Kirstie and Alex, the seat in front of them holding Jake, Scott and Mitch.

Todrick was sat beside Kevin, reading the directions to their hotel.