Chapter 41

(A/N)

Girrrrrrrrrl, almost 1900 words.

Who's the man? I'M THE MAN.

(Have you ever seen She's The Man? That's the SHITTTT)

Once more, for group participation.

WHO'S THE MAN?!

*IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, THAT'S YOUR CUE*

**********

After Todrick came over, they ate dinner with him.

He sat beside Scott, and nearly had a heart attack when he saw Scott's hand.

He even offered to re-wrap it, now that the white gauze had darkened to red in certain places.

When Kirstie stood up to help Avi go back to bed, Todrick stood to take their dishes into the kitchen for them.

Scott stood too, but when he turned towards the kitchen, he heard Mitch stand up, a bang, Mitch sit back down and then a loud, "Owwie!"

Scott flipped back around, setting his bowl back down on the table before quickly walking around the table to Mitch.

Scott met Mitch's tearful eyes and put his hand on Mitch's knee. "What happened, Sweetheart?"

Mitch frowned, afraid if he spoke he would burst into tears.

Kevin stood from the table to grab a bag of ice, deciding to speak for Mitch. "He stood up to follow you and hit his knee on the table leg."

Mitch nodded, and Scott kissed his temple quickly before picking him up under his knees and behind his back, carrying him to the couch.

Scott set him down gently, kneeling down in front of the couch. "Can you take your jeans off, baby? They're too tight for me to roll up and see what the damage is. We can go to our room, if that would make you more comfortable."

Mitch shook his head. "No, no. That's okay. I'm beautiful, remember?"

Scott nodded and smiled at him. "You're beautiful."

Kevin handed Scott a bag of ice, and looked over his shoulder at Mitch's knee.

He leaned down towards Scott's ear. "It's going to bruise, but he's going to be alright. Might go away in a few days."

Scott nodded, and watched him disappeared into the kitchen to help Todrick wash the dishes.

Scott bent Mitch's knee up closer to his face so he could look at it, kissing a spot on Mitch's thigh while he was there. "Does it hurt, Sweetie?"

Mitch nodded once. "Just a little. Kiss it better?"

Scott stared at him for a second, not sure if he was joking or not.

But of course, he wasn't.

Scott leaned down and carefully kissed the red spot on Mitch's knee.

Mitch smiled at him. "All better."

********
They were all watching a movie now, nibbling on brownies, seeing as Avi had fallen asleep again.

Mitch was on Scott's lap, while Kirstie sat on Scott's other side, clinging to his arm.