Chapter 170

(A/N)

UM LOL THIS IS THE COOLEST PICTURE I'VE EVER SEEN?!?!?!

TYSM BB ArielleScott6

**********

On their walk out, Scott kept his hands shoved in his pockets, as he trailed behind Avi slowly.

Mitch was walking with Kevin up in the front, his blue lollipop still hanging out of his mouth.

Avi turned to fill out a little bit of paperwork, Kevin at his side.

Avi took a step back so that Scott could fill out his personal things, with Kevin for help.

Avi stood next to Mitch for a second, and then sighed in an almost irritated way. "I have to pee."

Mitch giggled. "Me too. Come with me? I'm scared I'll get lost."

Avi nodded once. "Kev, we'll be right back."

********

Mitch walked out of his Omega bathroom and leaned on the wall to wait for Avi.

A female Omega walked up beside him after a few seconds. "Are you in line?"

Mitch moved out of her way. "No, no. I'm not. Sorry..."

She smiled at him kindly, and then walked past him into the bathroom.

Her Alpha stood beside Mitch to wait for her, and he looked at Mitch for a second. "Your mouth is blue."

Mitch didn't look at him. "I ate a blue candy..."

"That explains it."

The Alpha took a second to stare at Mitch, and then he abruptly leaned towards Mitch, who flinched away from him and pushed him away.

The Alpha's eyes flashed red for a second. "Did you just push me?"

Mitch's angry face slowly faded back to neutral when he realized what he'd done. "I-I thought you were going to try to kiss me. I'm sorry."

"Why on earth would I want to do that? You saw my Omega literally two seconds ago."

Mitch shook his head and looked at the Alpha bathroom, wishing Avi would hurry up. "You don't have to be rude about it."

"Excuse me?"

Mitch glared at him. "You heard me. Don't be mean. My Alpha will beat you up."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Prove it." The Alpha growled before he grabbed Mitch by the waist and pulled him into a rough kiss, even though Mitch's hands were helplessly pushing on the Alpha's chest.

Avi chose that moment to walk out of the bathroom, and calmly walked over to the other Alpha, pushing him away and then punching him in the nose.

Mitch watched in amazement, mouth open slightly.

Avi turned to Mitch, shaking his hand out a little. "You okay, Peanut?"

Mitch nodded after swallowing roughly.

Avi turned to the other Alpha, just in time to see the fist coming at his face, which Avi intercepted with his hand, catching the other Alpha's fist and pushing it away. "Hey, dumbass. Scram."

The Alpha gave him a once over, and then walked away, to wait for his Omega somewhere else.

Avi shook his hand out again. "Okay, ow."