Chapter 24

(A/N)

How dare my friend go see Pentatonix without me. How. Dare. She.

COMMENT HERE YOUR REACTION TO THE CHEERLEADER VIDEO XD

Love you.

********

On the last day of their stay at the penthouse, Kevin finally convinced the Alphas to check their email.

Scott had the laptop set on the coffee table, while he and Avi scrolled through several emails.

Kevin and Todrick made sure to feed the two Omegas, and then they cleaned the kitchen up.

After eating, Mitch and Kirstie went into the jacuzzi, trying not to bother their Alphas while they worked.

Scott pointed at something on the screen. "So.. I don't understand this part. They're creating a new Counsel?"

"I guess so. But it'll be better this time. We're not going to make the same mistakes. Keep reading. They want to take Kevin into questioning for his opinions on what will help The new Counsel." Avi explained.

Scott huffed. "Well, getting a different name might help."

"Scott. Focus. Keep reading."

Scott sighed and continued reading through the email from the pack community. "Okay... So. They're going to take our pack in for testing? Why?"

"Because we defeated the First Alpha. We're top dog now, because he isn't."

Scott froze and looked over at him. "Well... Technically. You defeated him. Does that mean you're the next First Alpha?"

"Impossible. No one can replace the First."

"But... I think you're next in line. Anyways.. Please answer my question. Why are they testing us?"

"Because we're the strongest ones now. We proved ourselves by taking down The Counsel. So.. I guess we're all next in line."

Kevin walked out into the living room then. "I'm so sorry.. I couldn't help but overhear.. We're going to be tested? Where? When?"

"The old Counsel building. Two days." Avi replied shortly.

Kevin nodded once. "All five of us? Even the Omegas?"

"Yes. They have to test all of our behavior. If you want to read the email, be my guest. It goes to explain how we're the perfect pack for it because we basically have one of everything. A Lead, a regular Alpha, a Beta, an Omega, and even a male Omega. Male Omegas react differently to things, so they have to be tested too."

Kevin nodded and sat down next to Scott, who pushed the laptop towards him.

Avi looked at Scott then. "I wonder what we'll be tested on."

Kevin glanced over. "Probably just the basics. Intelligence, agility, instincts, strength. Probably different things for Betas, Alphas and Omegas. Or maybe we'll be tested as a team. Wouldn't that be cool? Like obstacles we have to overcome by working together."

Scott nodded a few times. "That'd be neat. I'm both excited and nervous. Should we tell the Omegas?"

Avi sighed and stood from the couch. "Yeah. We definitely should. I'll go."

Scott shook his head and stood up to follow.

Kevin stayed on the couch to check their emails, and Todrick eventually came out of the kitchen to join him.