Chapter 156

Scott was sitting on the couch, with both Mitch and Kirstie sitting beside him to distract him from the smell of Alex.

Avi went to help Todrick, and had yet to come back.

Mitch felt Scott put an arm over his shoulders, and pull him closer when he heard Alex crying loudly.

Mitch looked over to Kirstie. "Why isn't The Alpha coming back?"

She shrugged. "I'm not worried. He's just trying to help."

"Help? Kit, we both know what Alex needs. If Alpha were to help, then he'd have to..." Mitch trailed off, knowing that she knew what he was talking about.

Kirstie shrugged again, and looked over to Mitch. "He wouldn't do that to me. I trust him."

Mitch pressed his lips together and nodded. "That's fair."

Scott smiled at Kirstie. "That's really cool. You two are gonna make great parents."

She grinned right back and set her hand on her stomach. "I hope so."

Mitch cuddled closer to Scott, kissing his jawline.

Avi walked down the hallway, his eyes bright red. "Kirstin."

She stood up slowly. "Yes, Alpha?"

"Please come here. Please come give me a hug." Avi commanded quietly.

She walked over with a large smile, giving him a big hug, and held on until his eyes faded back to normal.

Scott smiled at them, until Mitch sat up just enough to get in his eyeline.

Scott smiled at him too. "Hi."

"Hi."

Scott blinked at him a few times. "Well...?"

Mitch frowned and moved, standing up in front of him. "You're staring at them. Are you jealous of their relationship?"

"Actually, no. I just think they're cute together. Are you jealous?"

"No... Maybe."

Scott reached forward and tried to grab his hands, but Mitch took a step back.

Scott tilted his head a little, and then stood up to grab his hands like he'd originally intended to. "Don't be stubborn."

Mitch yanked his hands away. "Will we ever be cute like that?"

"We are very far beyond cute."

Scott tried to grab his hands one last time, and Mitch finally pushed his arms away. "Stop it. I'm upset."

Scott rolled his eyes, and grabbed Mitch with an arm around his back, which also managed to grab one of Mitch's arms to hold it behind his back.

He used his other hand to grab the side of Mitch's face and tilt his head backwards to force eye contact. "You adorable, little brat."

Mitch opened his mouth to argue, but Scott slammed his lips onto Mitch's instead.

Scott pulled Mitch's body closer and leaned down even more, which also caused Mitch to arch his back to keep their lips connected.

Mitch tried to turn his head a little. "But, Alpha--"

Scott moved Mitch's head with a hand on his chin. "Come back here. I'm not finished with you yet."

Avi groaned quietly. "Ew. I see tongue."

Kirstie stopped hugging Avi to turn and see the other two kissing dramatically, and Avi put a hand around her waist before clearing his throat loudly.