Chapter 9

(A/N)

UGHHHHHH I'M SORRY HAHA

I hate putting so many author's notes in here. My apologies.

But this is important.

First and foremost, today is my best friend (/editor/tennis partner/lots of other stuff) 's BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE

(You'll read this later, because apparently you're too busy to answer my texts right now)

ANYWAY SO EVERYONE WISH toepeechufter A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

She edits these trashy chapters for y'all when I'm too lazy to do it, and makes them shiny and new. So y'all should be grateful.

I LOVE YOU HUN :*

Aight, aight. I'll show myself out.

WHO'S READY FOR A SPLASH OF SCAVI?

********

Mitch fell asleep with an arm over Scott's waist.

But Scott struggled to fall asleep at all.

He just stared at all the marks and bruises on his arms.

Scott sighed and gently removed Mitch's arm from his body, before quietly standing from the bed.

He pulled the covers up over Mitch's shoulders to ensure he'd be warm enough, and then walked out of the room.

When he sat down on the couch, he noticed that it was nearly three in the morning.

Scott sighed and rested his elbows on his knees, covering his face with his hands.

He was enjoying the quiet, until he heard someone walking down one of the hallways.

Avi sat down next to him without a word.

Scott turned to him with tear filled eyes, causing Avi to pull him into his side.

Avi hugged him tightly. "Don't you dare cry, Scott."

Scott pushed himself as close to Avi's chest as possible, allowing Avi to hold him tighter.

Avi rubbed his back a little. "Talk to me, Rookie. You can't keep holding on to this."

Scott shook his head and began quietly. "I was completely powerless... You have no idea what that feels like."

"You're right. I don't. But I stopped them before they could have their way with you, Scott."

"And what if you hadn't been there?"

"Well we don't have to think about that, do we? Because I was there."

Scott moved away from him and met his eyes. "Avi... I.. I feel disgusting inside. Mitch understands what it feels like. I know that. But I can't force myself to talk to him about this.."

"And why not? You two might be able to help each other. He's moved on, and so can you."

Scott shook his head and looked away. "He's my baby, Av..."