Chapter 10

Kevin gently dabbed the wound on Scott's hip with the disinfectant in his hand.

Scott cringed a little, but didn't make a noise.

Kevin glanced at his face. "Sorry, Alpha.. It's for your own good, I promise."

Mitch whimpered, eyes still covered. He pinched his nose with his other hand so he wouldn't smell any of Scott's pain.

When Kevin was finished he traded places with Todrick so that Todrick could put a large band aid over it.

He nodded when he was done. "Alright. You can put your stuff back on."

Scott did as told and then looked at Avi. "Anything else? Or am I done modeling for you today?"

Avi looked to Kevin instead of answering him. "Have you checked out everything?"

Kevin nodded once, looking over Scott's body a little. "I'm pretty sure, yeah."

Avi nodded and looked over at Scott. "Anything hurting that Kevin hasn't looked at? Anything at all? Now's your chance."

"No, Sir."

Avi nodded, and finally noticed Mitch still covering his eyes.

He grabbed one of Mitch's wrists to tug his hands away. "You can look now, Peanut."

*******

Later that day, Mitch and Scott were hanging out in their room, Mitch invested in a T.V. show.

Scott was just laying on his back, while Mitch had his chin set on Scott's thigh, eyes on the screen.

Scott reached over to the remote and paused whatever Mitch was watching.

Mitch met his eyes curiously.

Scott blinked at him once, deciding whether or not he should speak up. "Mitchie..? Can I ask you something?"

"Of course. What's wrong?"

"Just... When your old pack was here..? I know it's been a while, but I've been thinking about it ever since they left. I just didn't want to say anything to upset you.." Scott began carefully.

Mitch sat up and moved closer to Scott, curious of where this was heading.

Scott avoided his eyes. "One of them said something about a, um.. A leash? They had you on a leash?"

"On a leash.. In a cage.. Yeah."

Scott looked over at him. "They treated you like a wild animal. Now here's my question... You didn't.. You didn't like that stuff, right? Like, that's not something you would want me to do to you.. Right?"

Mitch smiled at him, grabbing one of his hands. "No, thank you. Nice of you to ask, though."

Scott nodded once, and then squinted at Mitch. "They managed to cram Alex into a cage?"

"No. Just me."

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm really sorry."

Mitch shook his head and laid down on Scott's shoulder. "It's okay. If I hadn't gone through all of that, I might not have ever gotten to meet you."

"That's true, I guess. Wish you didn't have to though."

"I wish your parents weren't so rude. So I guess we both had to suffer to get here."

Scott kissed the top of his head. "You told me you wanted me to be rough with you... What did you mean, honey? I'm not going to judge you."

Mitch closed his eyes. "I.. I don't know.. I.." He stopped himself, and moved away from Scott, looking into his eyes. "I don't know what I meant. I just... Sometimes I feel like.. You can't get any of your anger out if you can't hurt me. The Alpha cancelled out punishments. And you never ever hurt me. So.. I just thought..."

Scott sat up and put both hands on Mitch's face, one on each cheek, and then kissed him.

He pulled away and left his hands on Mitch's face. "Sweetie.. If you want me to be rougher, then I will. But if you want me to be rough, because you think I want to be, I'm not going to do it. I would rather do anything else than hurt you."

Mitch nodded, trying to move his head, but Scott's hands stopping him from doing so.

Scott kissed him once more and smiled when he pulled away. "You're so selfless, it's almost hard to believe."

"Why? Kevin is selfless."

"Of course he is. But even Kevin thinks about himself. You, do not have one single selfish bone in your body."

Mitch giggled. "I don't know. I feel like this collar bone is pretty selfish."

Scott scoffed at him with a smile. "I was trying to be nice, and you took my compliment a little too literally."

Mitch giggled. "And maybe this hip bone is selfish too."

Scott squinted at him in a challenge and reached out to tickle Mitch's sides. "Are these selfish too?"

Mitch squealed and tried to jump away from him, but Scott pulled him closer before tickling him even more.

Mitch laughed loudly, trying to push Scott's hands away.

Scott laughed too, fingers dancing up and down Mitch's sides.

Mitch finally turned and pushed on Scott's chest. "My tummy is very selfless! It is! Stop tickling it!"

Scott smiled widely at him. "Are you sure? What about these?" He said, hands darting out to tickle under Mitch's arms.

Mitch laughed again, trying to push away, accidently elbowing Scott in the process.

Scott suddenly jumped back, hand on the bite mark that was still prominent on his chest.

Mitch gasped and jumped off of the bed. "I'm so sorry! Oh God."

Scott shook his head, moving his hand from the wound. "It's okay. I asked for it." He chuckled.

Mitch frowned and leaned forward to kiss the band aid over the bite mark. "I'm really sorry. Can't rough house while you're hurt."

"I'll live. You know me better than that."

Mitch shook his head. "No, you need time to heal. Just.. Give your poor body a break."

"Yes, Mom." Scott said before roughly pulling Mitch into a hug.

Mitch tried to push him away. "Careful!"

Scott held him a little tighter. "Okay."

"Alpha! Are you listening to me? You're going to hurt yourself."

"Yeah but hugging you is so much fun. It's totally worth it."

Mitch sighed and then carefully hugged back. "I just don't want you to be in pain..."

"I'm not. You know I complain every chance I get. If I was in pain, you'd be the first to know."

Mitch tried again to push back, but again failed. "Alpha. You do not complain every chance you get. You hardly complain at all."

Scott shook his head and then set his chin on Mitch's shoulder. "Hey.. Mitchie?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"I love you."

********